Oster® 6 Cup Rice Cooker

by Oster

#6 in Rice Cookers

Oster® 6 Cup Rice Cooker

Exactly what rice can be cooked in this?
Start your review of Oster® 6 Cup Rice Cooker!
Steph P.
Wichita
Oster® 6 Cup Rice Cooker uploaded by Steph P.
This little cooker does it all! It makes meal prep a breeze. Steam veggies and whip up some perfectly cooked rice in one easy step. The price point is perfect and it doesn’t take up a ton of space. I would absolutely recommend!
Rachel V.
Merced, CA
Its real affordable. Great space saver, easy to clean. Makes rice perfect when used as directed. My reason for the 3 stars is that it gives the rice a weird plastic flavor. Its like I have to break it in before the manufacture smell and taste go away. I always wash thoroughly products before using them. Other than that, is my inly complaint. Its just a hassle to buy something and have to wash it a few times and waste rice to get that smell taste gone.
Danielle G.
Stroudsburg, PA
I love that I never have to cook rice on the stove again but I hate that sometimes the bottom of the rice can burn
Gloria F.
Manitowoc, WI
Purchased at: Target
Esta arrocera es fabulosa me encanta es divina y queda muy buenos el arroz 🍚 y muy eficaz lo recomiendo
Mariann S.
Schaumburg, IL
I love how small and compact this rice cooker is. I occasionally cook rice so I don't need a big, sophisticated rice cooker with a million buttons. I just need a simple appliance that does its job without the fuss and this product fits the bill.
Ana K.
Phoenix, AZ
Easy fast and good I cook rice every day and those rice cooker made it so easy for me 🤗
Rebecca S.
Minneapolis, MN
I would give this rice maker a higher trading but rice tends to stick to the bottom and get crunchy, whether I stick perfectly to the directions or add a little more water. It was pretty inexpensive so I suppose you get what you pay for.
Maria  V.
Lighthouse Pt, FL
Me encanta esta marca de producto muy bueno desde años uso esta marca súper buena la recomiendo
Kiara  M.
Sandston, VA
A good rice cooker, I do prefer to make my rice on the stove top. But when I do use it, it works well, but may spill over from time to time
Kate S.
Evansville, IN
This is a nice little appliance to keep around the house. I use it for making steamed rice when I fix stir fry or Mexican rice for taco night. It is so much more convenient for cooking rice than boiling it on the stove.