Oster 3 Bin Buffet Server

by Oster

Find food warmers at Target.com! Ideal for those who love to entertain, this convenient oster buffet server makes a wonderful addition to any kitchen collection. The unit features three separate 2-1/2-quart buffet pans that can keep up to three different dishes warm and ready to serve-anything from scrambled eggs, sausage links, and pancakes to mashed potatoes, green beans, and stuffing. To help trap in heat and moisture, three dome-shaped transparent lids come included, each with an easy-grip indentation on top for simple removal. Put the buffet server to use when hosting brunch for a bridal shower or for all those out-of-town wedding guests after the big day or when.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster 3 Bin Buffet Server!
yaffa W.
Jackson, NJ
Purchased at: Target
This three oven buffet is really useful for parties! The food stays hot and delicious!!
Ed B.
Albuquerque
This has so many different uses around my kitchen.  For Thanksgiving it holds my creamed n ions,  my glazed mini carrots and my butternut squash. Keeps them all warm during dinner.  In the summer it holds my hot sauces for my ice cream socials and my sauces and hot sides for my cookouts! How did I ever live without it?
Maryam F.
Valley Stream, NY
2,911 reviews
I’m a big fan of this brand I was totally satisfied so go ahead and try it by yourself I liked it it’s was my experience but you can get your own expert using it I would say go ahead and give it a try it worth it :)
laddy L.
Victorville, CA
This product is pretty much a great seller every time I am in the store I have purchased this item especially if I am running out there is no reason not to buy this product honestly it’s worth digging in your pockets for some change id really recommend this product
Yssolvic B.
Doral, FL
Oster 3 Bin Buffet Server uploaded by Yssolvic B.
This was an awesome buy. I purchased 2 of these which worked out great since we ended up with 6 side dishes. I was able to fit 3 1/2 lbs of creamy garlic mashed potatoes in a tray. I baked my sweet potato streussel (5 lbs) in another tray. These trays look small but are deeper than I had imagined, and will feed 12 people easily. It kept our Thanksgiving dinner warm for hours.
Sandria W.
Toronto, ON
I have this Buffet Server for over 10 years and use it especially when I have family functions. It works well to keep good warm before serving. It’s reasonably affordable and a great kitchen appliance to own. Certainly I would recommend this product.

Looking for your answer?