BY OSTER

Tamara P.
Seymour, TN
My hubby shaves his head twice a month and he loves his clippers. There’s no pain and they get the job done quickly! They have lasted him so long and I don’t see them burning out anytime soon. I totally recommend this product!
Talisha C.
This is amazing for facial trimming! My husband has a long beard and we always use this to like him up. It’s pretty effective. Not as precise and smooth as we would like the finish to be, but for the price it does work well
Deborah R.
Ferndale, MI
Master Groomer Expert Level 4
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps me stay smooth throughout the day and it works so nicely. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my routine without it!
Cathy R.
My husband uses his Oster clippers to clean up his neck and around his ears in between cuts. No tugging and pulling and he always gets a lovely smooth finished cut.
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Work great for cutting my boyfriend's hair at hime. Saves us money and the monthly trip to the barber. Cuts great and east to use. Gets a little hot after using it too long. We just let it rest and continue after a couple minutes.
Jamee R.
Fontana , CA
I love this product. It is a staple in my house. I buy it all the time when I go to the store. I think it's great quality and a great price. I highly recommend this product to anyone who is looking at it ! Go buy this :)
BRE L.
Okay so I bought this for my fiance as he likes to cut his own hair. I have bought him many clippers in the past and this by far has held up the longest, easy to clean and maintain, and it cuts great with all the different attachments.

I get to cut his hair in the back to fade it out and trim up the back and make it straight. Easy to use, not cumbersome, and it has lasted for over 5 years with no issues. Love it.
Chelsie R.
Fort Collins, CO
This is a great pair of clippers. I use them all the time. I give my husband and son haircuts with them. They never are disappointed. They love these clippers.
Valerie B.
Zimmerman , MN
Bomb dot com for trimming when things get hairy 😂 Hold a charge well and works Everytime. Only thing is the little plastic trimmer heads don't stay on well.
carly g.
Westbury, NY
My husband being in the military and having to get a hair cut every week we decided to get this to same on money and it works great and we love it
Emily S.