Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB

by Oster

#4 in Slow Cookers

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Roasts, bakes and slow cooks to perfection. This Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven is designed with a unique, self-basting lid to keep foods moist, nutritious and delicious. As a self-contained roaster, it uses the steam from cooking to lock in juices, so you can serve mouth-watering, flavorful meals to guests when entertaining. It also shortens cooking time and eliminates the need for constant hand basting. Ideal for preparing big holiday dinners with an 22 qt. capacity to accommodate a turkey up to 26 lbs. Makes your kitchen more efficient too by freeing up oven space. Variable temperature control dial sets roaster to cooking temperature from 150oF to 450oF. Removable, enamel-on-steel roasting pan and roasting rack are included. Stainless steel finish.

Does this really brown the food?
Where are these sold for the cheapest price ?
I will use it for roast, chicken, ham dinnerware
Start your review of Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB!
Los Angeles, CA
I love this roaster oven so much. it works wonders for any type of meat I cook. I would recommend for all my friends and family to get this oven roaster.
Spanish Fort, AL
Bought this for my Thanksgiving turkey. I was able to roast a whole 15 lb turkey in 2 hours!!! It came out so moist. I will be using for years to come!
This is great for the holidays for turkey or ham and it frees up the oven so you don't have to worry about waiting to finish up the rest of the meal.
Favorite roaster ever! I always use this to make my briskets! it just makes them so much more juicy and it's very hard to let them dry out in this!
Las vegas, NV
I have had mine for so many years. I use it to make soups or even slow roast any marinated meat. Easy to use and it does all the work for you.
Brownsville, TX
This is great for family gatherings! Cooks a big portion of food, just set it an forget it, before you know it, you have a nice hot meal!💯
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this we used it to roast Turkey chicken hams Especially good during the holiday when cooking more then one turkey and have one stove
Beaufort, SC
Really good for the holidays when cooking a turkey or ham. Or even if youre just cooking a big amount of something. Its got enough room
Rodeo, CA
There are so many thing I love to roast in this pan!! It also frees up the oven so you have more room to cook. It works amazingly!
Newport News, VA
Works AMAZING! I make pot roast with potatoes, carrots and green beans and the food comes out delicious. I love the roaster oven.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...