Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB

by Oster

#4 in Slow Cookers

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Roasts, bakes and slow cooks to perfection. This Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven is designed with a unique, self-basting lid to keep foods moist, nutritious and delicious. As a self-contained roaster, it uses the steam from cooking to lock in juices, so you can serve mouth-watering, flavorful meals to guests when entertaining. It also shortens cooking time and eliminates the need for constant hand basting. Ideal for preparing big holiday dinners with an 22 qt. capacity to accommodate a turkey up to 26 lbs. Makes your kitchen more efficient too by freeing up oven space. Variable temperature control dial sets roaster to cooking temperature from 150oF to 450oF. Removable, enamel-on-steel roasting pan and roasting rack are included. Stainless steel finish.

Does this really brown the food?
Where are these sold for the cheapest price ?
I will use it for roast, chicken, ham dinnerware
Start your review of Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB!
Granite City, IL
Lol my family uses this for more than just turkey and chicken. It's amazingly spacious. Definitely gets the job done no matter what. I think I got it on sale so I don't know original price. Of course I would recommend this.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the best, soo convenient when you have a million other things to do and don't really want to have to stand over the stove and watch it, you can make just about anything in here, my favorite is just smoking beans in it with a turkey but..So yummy
Wahiawa, HI
I looooove this roaster oven! I love food but I don't really like to cook so my mom does most of it. She go one of these for Christmas & itssss ssooooo good! I used it to make pulled pork😍🙌🏻 it took a while but it was worth it!💜
Reseda, CA
We absolutely LOVE this roaster! It makes special family dinners or even Thanksgiving and Christmas even easier by freeing up the oven for other fun stuff like vegetables, sides and pies. Turkeys, hams, chickens, Cornish hens.... Alllll sorts of delicious proteins get used in ours all year long. It's also really great for summer nights where you really don't want to hear up the entire house by using the oven during dinner!!! Highly recommend!
Fort Smith, AR
Love love love this! Its great to make all types of foods not to mention it give you an extra space to do other foods in the oven.. so you can do more then one dish for the holidays .. a must try not to mention its stainless steel n its a great look n easy to clean
Gary, IN
Great for cooking turkey or ham on thanksgiving my wife uses this every yr during holidays an sometimes to slow cook things as well turkey comes out so juicy id definitely recommend this to everyone not expensive either
Orlando , FL
This great for so many dishes and saves cost of using a huge oven. If your cooking meats, leaves then juicy and soft. It's big enough for a good size turkey as well. Makes me hungry just writing this review.
Wewahitchka, FL
This product is great for thanksgiving, Christmas, Easter, or any other family tradition that includes a turkey or a ham. My sister used this to cook our Thanksgiving bird this year and it was sooooooo juicy! I would totally recommend this
Robinson, IL
The Oster Roaster Oven is a huge help around the holidays. I have cooked turkey, chickens and soup in mine. Everything I put in it came out great. I like to make a huge batch of soup and then freeze it in smaller portions for later use. It hold so much!
Los Angeles, CA
This is a life saver specially around the holidays. Great for turkey or ham. Specious, weightless and very easy to clean. Leaves your turkey deliciously juicy! Plus it's affordable!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...