Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB uploaded by Amanda Y.Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB uploaded by Lucie L.Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid in Stainless Steel CKSTRS23-SB uploaded by DIOLIMAR D.

BY OSTER #2 in Slow Cookers

Shop for Appliances at The Home Depot. Roasts, bakes and slow cooks to perfection. This Oster 22 qt. Roaster Oven is designed with a unique, self-basting lid to keep foods moist, nutritious and delicious. As a self-contained roaster, it uses the steam from cooking to lock in juices, so you can serve mouth-watering, flavorful meals to guests when entertaining. It also shortens cooking time and eliminates the need for constant hand basting. Ideal for preparing big holiday dinners with an 22 qt. capacity to accommodate a turkey up to 26 lbs. Makes your kitchen more efficient too by freeing up oven space. Variable temperature control dial sets roaster to cooking temperature from 150oF to 450oF. Removable, enamel-on-steel roasting pan and roasting rack are included. Stainless steel finish. see more...

• What size turkey would you say this would hold?6 Answers
  • Where are these sold for the cheapest price ?5 Answers
  • I will use it for roast, chicken, ham dinnerware2 Answers
Amanda Y.
Virginia Bch, VA
We've only owned this for a week or two by now and we love it! I'll warn you, it's huge! But so versatile and it holds a lot! The insert is not heavy or ceramic like a typical crockpot, it's made of tin which is much easier and lighter to clean. It is big so storing it in the kitchen would be a problem. We store ours on top of the fridge so it's right there when we need it. It is a bit different than a Crock-Pot, there is no high, low or medium, it goes by degree, warm, defrost, min - which would be off, and Max - which would be the highest setting besides the 450 degrees. We got ours from Walmart for $29.96, it's regularly 60$ we also did get the two year warranty which was an extra couple dollars. It does come with a little instructions booklet that does have recipes, and It comes in Espanol.
Stephanie T.
Marion, IN
Just purchased this at bed bath and beyond as an extra for thanksgiving as it’s wonderful for making the ham and candy yams. I love that it’s non stick and is convenient to set on the counter to cook. Saves me a lot of time rotating use of the regular oven.
Pop D.
I love this product for the simple fact you can do a stew, rice and chicken mix, chili or whatever you desire to cook in it, and not have to stay watching or mixing it or turning or stirring it constantly. You could put it on slow cooking and after a couple of hours, bang, it's good to go. It is highly effective, well built, compares well with other and the best part was I bought it at Macy's for a good price, I would highly recommend it.
Michelle H.
I cook my thanksgiving turkey in my roaster. I prefer it over the oven. The turkey is always moist and delish. It never looks pretty like the picture. The meat is falling off the bones when I cook it. That's ok though , I serve it carved or should I say picked with a fork, on a plater.
Karen L.
Canton, GA
I use my roaster every thanksgiving to slow cook my turkey. It comes out so moist. It keeps my oven free to cook all my other dishes. And when I am out all day I throw some chicken in it set it on low and dinner is ready. It's a must have for me!
Stephanie A.
Webster, TX
I own one of this and must i say it saves me alot of time. Especially on thanksgiving! I just placed the turkey in here and used the over for the rest of the food! Its a life saver and its so worth the money,besides its not even expensive at all.
monica w.
Turkey comes out so yummy and juicy in this!! Im glad I make mine this way. I don't have to use the oven for this much now. Chickens cone out great too. Kind of takes away half the work. I get almost perfect beds ask the time :)
Ernisha G.
Cahokia, IL
Lol my family uses this for more than just turkey and chicken. It's amazingly spacious. Definitely gets the job done no matter what. I think I got it on sale so I don't know original price. Of course I would recommend this.
Calii V.
Miami Beach, FL
This is the best, soo convenient when you have a million other things to do and don't really want to have to stand over the stove and watch it, you can make just about anything in here, my favorite is just smoking beans in it with a turkey but..So yummy
Jheysa P.
Mililani , HI
I looooove this roaster oven! I love food but I don't really like to cook so my mom does most of it. She go one of these for Christmas & itssss ssooooo good! I used it to make pulled pork😍🙌🏻 it took a while but it was worth it!💜
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
What do y'all use it for?
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
Is this item worth the cost?
Michelle G.
How big of a turkey can this hold?
Brie L.
Is this a good oven or what would you recommend?
Day C.
Around how much do one of these cost?