Oster - 16" X 10" Electric Griddle - Black

With a 16" x 10" cooking surface and an adjustable temperature control with multiple heat settings, this Oster CKSTGRFM05 electric griddle lets you cook multiple food items to your liking. The dishwasher-safe design and nonstick coating simplify cleanup.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oster - 16" X 10" Electric Griddle - Black!
Azita C.
Plano, TX
Oster - 16" X 10" Electric Griddle - Black uploaded by Azita C.
This was given to me as a gift. It was one of those appliances I had always wanted but could never justify buying for myself. It made absolutely perfect pancakes. Way better than anything I have been able to make on the stove top... highly recommend!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Before the pandemic I would occasionally cook for large groups of people. This is great but the heat isn't consistent. The center is much hotter that the sides. If your lazy this can fit in the top of your dishwasher.
Melissa P.
Omar, WV
This griddle is HUGE!! You easily cook a wide variety at the same time in this thing! I spray it with some pam just to be safe and have no problems at all .. love it!
Estefy S.
Mecca, CA
Mi favorito para cocinar pancakes incluso para calentar tortillas o hacer cualquier cosa está grande
Kelly M.
We use this griddle when we are cooking for multiple people. We had one that lasted years and it started to peal away it's layers so we went and got a new one. They have updated the griddles! They are much nicer and easy to use. I recommend this brand.
Adrienne D.
Niagara Falls , NY
We use this item often at home for breakfast. The price is usually under $30 and you cannot beat that. We have also stayed at hotel rooms without a kitchenette and have brought the electric griddle on vacations!
Nicole C.
Sartell, MN
This works great for cooking breakfast, you can make everything in in one place. It was a great deal too. If you’re looking for an electric griddle I would strongly recommend this one.
Diosmary S.
Doral, FL
Es excelente, sirve como parrilera, me encanta cocinar salchichas, pollo carne, pinchos, con este producto y quedan deliciosos
Xiomy B.
Stuart, FL
This product is what I use almost every morning to prepare my breakfast, I like it because I don't need to use a lot of oil or butter to get what I want.
Maria P.
Purchased at: Target
I use this to make pancakes to my kids and I really like it because I can make like 6 in the same time like it 🙃

Looking for your answer?