BY OSTER

Perfectly prepare up to 14 cups of cooked rice with this rice cooker from oster. You can also use it to boil chicken or cook soups and pasta. The included external steam tray lets you easily steam vegetables, fish and more. see more...

Sarah H.
I'm Asian and didn't own a rice-cooker till I was in my 20s - WTH?! Anyway, now that I do I don't peep rice any other way. This is SO easy!! This is a simpler model with on, off and "warm". I do rice and sometimes add things to the rice like veggies or garlic, whatever. I haven't steamed veggies. No matter what kind it cooks rice perfectly. Only thing I noticed is I need to turn of rice right away or bottom starts browning.
McKenzie C.
Los Angeles
This is a great rice cooker! I love the fact that its just set and go. I can start my rice while i start cooking other things then once everything else is ready I just have to scoop out the rice and done. Its also super easy to clean! I love how small it is but cooks SO much. I love having kitchen appliances that help make things easier but most are bulky and only have one use this i can put in the corner of my cabinet and take out when needed and set to the side.
Blair G.
Charleston, SC
LOVE my rice cooker! For anyone who has ruined making rice on the stove, this is the appliance to get! add rice, add water, put lid on, flip switch, DONE! You can also steam veggies on top at the same time! I like making healthy fried rice by just cracking an egg inside at the end of cooking and letting the heat cook the egg! And the rice cooker can be used for so much more than just rice! I cook lentils, bulgar, quinia, all in there! You can even make a cake!
Jessica S.
Chehalis, Wa
I received this in a secret santa function from my housing community last year and its great!! I can steam veggies and make soup as well in it!!
bianca w.
Maple Grove, MN
this is so easy to use and great for quick dinners! my rice always comes out fluffy and fully cooked! easy to measure.
Saadani A.
This is the best product !! Great

I love all the products of this company if you allow me to
review this product I would be grateful to you

I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in my
videos for the purpose of FYI is encouraging people to buy from the internet
and on time The same help the company promote and my page in facebook

If you agree to my order this

I hope you will send me in  this email gmail : wanibiha111@gmail.com