BY OSTER

Whip, blend or mix recipes with the oster 12-speed blender in metallic red. It has a 450-watt motor for blending frozen beverages, sauces, smoothies and soup. It offers 12 blending speeds for mixing different household ingredients. Push-button control lets you effortlessly change the speed. This oster 6-cup blender has a dishwasher-safe glass jar that has been thermal shock tested to withstand extreme temperatures. Its stainless steel blade easily crushes ice for making smoothies, shakes or other frozen beverages. This food processor blender has an all-metal drive system for durability. It also has a pulse button that lets you manually... see more...

Hannah P.
Anchorage
If I could give this zero stars I would. This blender barely chops up the banana in my smoothie, never mind the frozen berries. It’s not expensive but it’s essentially useless. I suggest buying something better
Maria M.
Latham, NY
I bought this blender to mainly make smoothies from frozen fruits. In that it does an excellent job, the smoothies come out nice and consistent without lumps. Easy to use and clean. It also looks nice and matches our red toaster (also by Oster).
Maria Fernanda O.
Avinger, TX
I just bought this blender and I really like it. The blender "cup" is very thick glass and does a good job blending....the only downfall I see in it is that the blender machine is under made for the quality of the glass cup.
Jessica B.
Murfreesboro, TN
I use it every day for smoothies. I wish it would hold a little bit more, however, it does exactly what you want it to do. It's not very loud comparatively.
Irene H.
Best blender I've owned I use it to blend salsas and many other things and the beautiful red metallic color is a bonus
Jacy D.
Posen, MI
I received this blender as a Christmas gift and have been very pleased with it. It does a great job making smoothies.
Delia M.
Apple Valley, CAlifornia
Genial una de mis marcas favoritas ,son muy potentes y durables perfectas para mí que me gusta cocinar 👍
johanny c.
Dominican republic
the favorite brand of blenders of my mother and I are true to this brand for its good quality that has and keeps me working well enough to crush my food this brand is part of my family as my grandmothers aunts and I love it.