Oster 12

Oster 12" Hinged-Lid Skillet - Black

BY OSTER

This 12-inch oster electric skillet creates additional cooking space when hosting dinner and its portable design makes it simple to tote along anywhere. The unit's non-stick interior and exterior ensure easy food release and hassle-free cleanup, while its cool-touch handles allow for safe transport. The removable tempered-glass dome lid make for easy monitoring of the food and hinges open to spare valuable countertop. With the quick-release adjustable temperature control removed, the electric skillet can go in the dishwasher. see more...

Oster 12
Oster 12" Hinged-Lid Skillet - Black
Tina S.
I have had one of these for years. When I don't feel like putting on the stove I pull this out and cook anything just about. I love this no splatter, no fire risk with grease, it's quick easy and I love it.
alexandria v.
I don't own a skillet but i would like to have but one but i also used this in my life and i love the fact that you can keep your food warm and how it cooks it faster.
Haley G.
At my house we tend to use this more than we do any other appliance so it definitely is durable and we love it
Cristal M.
Kissimmee, FL
I really love this!!! You can cook almos anything with this. No mess and super easy to clean
Bethany S.
I love this skillet to keep food warm especially when we have a party. Its so convenient!
Cori A.
I own one myself it makes everything so much easier very affordable and it fit anywhere
Daniella S.
My mom has one .. I so need to buy it ... Can cook everything in it no stick.
Sahra G.
Saint Mary's City
We love to take this camping with us! Just put everything in to it! From breakfast, lunch and dinner! Can cook for four or more as little as for one person. Any left overs can keep warm thanks to the lid and warming. I love the fact it is so easy to clean out. I can just take a paper towel and wipe it out. It's great all around!
Adriana C.
I think the skillet is amazing! I use it almost every day, very easy to use and hinestly save me a lot of time i can use for something else!
Tonya P.
Springfield, IL
Absolutely love my skillett... I like cooking in this better than the stove. Its big and stick free...
Rund H.
Oak Lawn, IL
What is this good for ???