BY OSTER

Features: -Color: Blue. -Light trimming and grooming around equine face, ears and muzzle. -Small handle on side adjusts blade length from coarse to fine hair lengths. -Made in the USA. -Overall dimensions: 0.5" H x 0.25" W x 0.88" D. -We. see more...

• By any chance does it snag of they hair or pull it?3 Answers
Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Was not impressed with this at all. I suppose it is ok for the price. I just prefer the real professional ones that do a much better job. I did keep this around my house for my cats rear end areas to keep shaved down.
Jocelyn a.
These clippers are so amazing! I can emphasize how much it helps me save a ton of money because I'm able to trim my dogs hair while it would be about $50 each grooming visit
Diane C.
West Plains, MO
These do what they are suppose to do. it is cheaper to own a pair of oet clippers then taking them to the pet groomer. i think oster is one of the best.
Lashanda D.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have an American Eskimo that we shave once every year. His fur is so thick and these clippers are still going after many trims and big cuts.
Melissa A.
I don't have anything to compare these to. But they seem to do good. Saves me like $30 a month doing it myself. So I can't complain there.
eve m.
I've bought a couple of these nose there life span is great they stay sharp longer than other brands. wouldn't buy any other brand
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have these for my standard poodle they work fine, but my groomer does so much better than me! Yes I would recommend them
Susan R.
Cedar Rapids, IA
I used this on my poodles before it worked good , kind of noisey but it worked fine as long as I brushed them out first .
Megan B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
As a groomer, I swear by anything Oster. All of their products are fabulous. The blades seem to stay sharper longer.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
Perfect for any fluffy puppy who needs a trim, especially during summer. Now you don't need to use your husbands!
Leslye R.
Dinuba, CA
By any chance does it snag of they hair or pull it?