BY OSTER

Features: -Includes step-by-step instruction DVD, 4 safety guide combs, cleaning brush, oil, grooming shear and storage case. -Color: Silver. -Compact design for those hard to reach places. -Powerful pivot motor for an ultra clean cut. -For heavier coa. see more...

Brenda D.
Portland, OR
This is great for at home trimming its not too loud so it doesn't scare the pups and I can get into small areas like between paws easily.
Debi H.
I purchased this so I could groom my dog at home because she did not do well at groomers. With this product I am able to do it myself with no problems. it works very well and my dog is very comfortable with getting her hair done at home
Kristina C.
We have 3 dogs, German shepherd, poodle and yorkie. They all have different hair times and it works great! Have had it for 2yrs and still works great. Definitely worth the price. Don't go cheap I the clippers these will last a while.
Michelle H.
I bought this for my dog 2 years ago and he loves it! It's a little expensive but well worth your money if your not into going to the dog groomers every few months. It glides off the hair smoothly and gives an amazing shave every time time.
Gabii S.
Pet Lover Expert
Oater works good but not number one brand as far as dog clippers. Great for beginners