BY OSTEO BI-FLEX

Osteo Bi-Flex® Joint Care* Triple Strength Coated Caplets.
With 5-Loxin® advanced.
Glucosamine chondroitin plus joint shield™.
Helps revitalize your joints*.
Key building block of cartilage*.
2 per day.
Dietary supplement.
80. see more...

Lindzie B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff really does what it's supposed to do. I had knee surgery when I was 13 years old and had problems with my knee during sports. A couple years ago, I started having a lot of trouble with my bad knee locking up while running. I started taking Osteo Biflex and after a couple weeks of using it, I was able to run miles with no pain at all. Many people think that Osteo Biflex is only for older folks, but I'm 22 years old and have been taking this for a couple years now. I wouldn't dream to stop using it, it's been so beneficial for my joints. I buy mine at CVS and it's almost always buy one get one free. While one bottle is pricey, the sale makes it worth it. It does take a couple weeks to months to start working in your body so be persistent and you will see results!
Bobbi P.
Yuba City , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My mother and father take this for there arthritis pain it works good they take it every morning I would advise you to take more during the beginning when the weather changes because your joints hurt and you still fill them even when taking this but after a few weeks it goes away.
Bianca Day V.
Lynwood, CA
My dad had a stroke and we gave him this pills to gain that extra push of his joints by the vitamins that Osteo Bi Flex Joint Care delivers , it helps keep the joints strong . It may cost over the ten dollars range depending where you buy it .
Mindy N.
Ellenwood, GA
My knees tend to makes noise and is a bit painful when I workout. I take this everyday and it helps me so much with no more noise or pain. I love it. Can't imagine life without it.
Vanessa O.
1,176 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
My grandmother uses this everyday for her knee, she said it takes a few days to really start working but you should find that in about a week you feel less pain
Jamie C.
Manchester, NH
I love this it help with my day to day knee pain. It beyond great I would say yes for anyone to use with knee pain, many knee surgery a and hip pain
Jackie R.
Whitley City, KY
My mother uses these and it works amazingly. She barley has pain anymore. It's very affordable. I recommend anyone to get these if they need it.
Natasha M.
Lemont, IL
My husband takes this due to joint pain he definitely feels less pain it's worth buying if you suffer from joint pain
Sarah L.
Perryville, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Having carpal tunnel and rheumatoid arthritis essential vitamins for me include everything in this and it works
Carrie G.
Wrightsville, GA
Great product. We aren't getting any younger so this is a great product to use to keep those joints going.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
Will this help with ankle pain?
Victoria C.
Las Vegas, NV
How long does it take to start feeling results?