Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Tracey L.Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Robin F.Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Chantal W.

BY OSTEO BI-FLEX #3 in Glucosamine

Dietary Supplement. #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand* Proud Sponsor of the Arthritis Foundation. With Vitamin D3 2000 IU. 2 Per Day. 120 Easy to Swallow Coated Caplets The natural aging process can add excessive stress on your joint.  Annoying flare-ups can stike at any time.  Now there s a different choice to support healthy joints.* The First Choice is Premium Joint Care* Osteo Bi-Flex® Triple Strength Caplets are a revolutionary formula that contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Vitamin D3, as well as the unique International patent pending ingredient 5-LOXIN Advanced™, Glucosamine and the Proprietary Blend Joint Shiel. see more...

Buy on Amazon*
Eve T.
I know many people who take this Osteo Bi Flex and are older seniors. If you view their site, there are a lot of types to look into. In fact I had a long review of this somewhere before. One relative is still taking this and another had multiple health problems and after 20 plus years did go for the hip operation. Mobility and pain were a problem and it was not a cure all, but was recommended by the doctors. Exercise, nutritional eating, other medications, etc. also went into the positive results. There are things you need to be aware of, and read on-line as well as the package. They have coupons available and a club to join.
Debra N.
I have torn rotator cuffs in each shoulder and an old injury to my knee, this stuff keeps me going. As long as I can get away without surgery I will. Once you have started, don't stop. It needs to build up in your system before you reach the full benefits from it. I stopped due to finances.....the ache is back in my shoulders. So I've started back up and am anxious for it to build up again!
Eric K.
I sometimes get up and feel my knee starting to hurt. I am very athletic so it happens I picked these up and started taking just one or two a day and felt a great improvement in about three or four days! I love them and they don't upset my stomach! These keep my joints healthy and pain free! If it keeps me pain free and active then I will continue to purchase them!
Sharon R.
Fort Worth, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product is one of the supplements that I dread getting because of the cost but it works for me. I work out on a regular basis and I find that this supplement aids my joints/muscles. Before taking them I always hear cracks/clicks when I'm bending down, running on the treadmill and lifting weights but this supplement addresses that. I wish it didn't cost as much tho.
Kimberly M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have really bad knees so I started taking this about a month ago. With in a week I noticed a difference in my joints (GOOD!). My knees didn't hurt as much when I ran and going up stairs wasn't pain full. I would really recommend this product to any one who has slight to moderate joint pain, it really helps!
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
My mom swears by these. She says that if she doesn't take these everyday she definitely feels the pain and lacks mobility. She claims that these help her joint pain/mobility better than anything else and doesn't go a day without taking them!
Stacie D.
Every time I deploy I take a few bottles of this with me. It helps my knees out so much. Walking around on the flight deck for 16+ hours they take a beating. This is the best stuff that I have tried so far.
Kate W.
Endicott, NY
I have to take Glucosamine and Chondroitin because I run a lot and I also do MMA so my joints become very achy. This helps with that. I am giving it a B because I found the store brands usually are cheaper and work as well, if not better.
Andrea R.
Rockford, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I take these because I have pain in my knees and elbows. It does seem to help alleviate the pain. You must take these as directed and take them every day to feel the effects.
Isabel O.
Es lo mejor que he tomado, yo sufro de condromalacia rotuliana y Osteo Bi-Flex me ha ayudado a regenerar el cartilago de mis rodillas, lo tomo desde el año 2009 .
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this stuff really help?
Janis J.
Horseheads, NY
Does this stuff really help?
Misti S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Can anyone tell me if this really helps? I have terrible knees.