Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Tracey L.Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Robin F.Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin MSM with 5-Loxin uploaded by Chantal W.

BY OSTEO BI-FLEX

Dietary Supplement. #1 Doctor & Pharmacist Recommended Brand* Proud Sponsor of the Arthritis Foundation. With Vitamin D3 2000 IU. 2 Per Day. 120 Easy to Swallow Coated Caplets The natural aging process can add excessive stress on your joint.  Annoying flare-ups can stike at any time.  Now there s a different choice to support healthy joints.* The First Choice is Premium Joint Care* Osteo Bi-Flex® Triple Strength Caplets are a revolutionary formula that contains Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM and Vitamin D3, as well as the unique International patent pending ingredient 5-LOXIN Advanced™, Glucosamine and the Proprietary Blend Joint Shiel. see more...

• Can anyone tell me if this really helps? I have terrible knees.1 Answers
  • Does this stuff really help?4 Answers
  • Does this stuff really help?5 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Fantastic product! Well priced, and gets the job done. Within days of adding this to my vitamin regimen I have seen improvement in my joints.
Tracey L.
Tracey L.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Take care to f your bones yes I'm only 42 but after taking these it has made me stronger less aches and prepared to age gracefully why wait keep healthy now
Isabel O.
Isabel O.
Es lo mejor que he tomado, yo sufro de condromalacia rotuliana y Osteo Bi-Flex me ha ayudado a regenerar el cartilago de mis rodillas, lo tomo desde el año 2009 .
Mary N.
Mary N.
Works well m! Really helps with my arthritis . Eases the everyday pain. Easy to swallow pills.
Adriana L.
Adriana L.
felt a great improvement in about three or four days! I love them and they don't upset my stomach! These keep my joints healthy and pain free! If it keeps me
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
I have really bad knees so I started taking this about a month ago. With in a week I noticed a difference in my joints (GOOD!). My knees didn't hurt as much when I ran and going up stairs wasn't pain full. I would really recommend this product to any one who has slight to moderate joint pain, it really helps!
Debra N.
Debra N.
Newman, CA
I have torn rotator cuffs in each shoulder and an old injury to my knee, this stuff keeps me going. As long as I can get away without surgery I will. Once you have started, don't stop. It needs to build up in your system before you reach the full benefits from it. I stopped due to finances.....the ache is back in my shoulders. So I've started back up and am anxious for it to build up again!
Andrea R.
Andrea R.
I take these because I have pain in my knees and elbows. It does seem to help alleviate the pain. You must take these as directed and take them every day to feel the effects.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
My mom swears by these. She says that if she doesn't take these everyday she definitely feels the pain and lacks mobility. She claims that these help her joint pain/mobility better than anything else and doesn't go a day without taking them!
Pamela S.
Pamela S.
Cedar Hill, MO
I take these daily to releive my knee pain. They have a bit of a coating on them to aid in swallowing. Take them for a number of weeks to start feeling the benefits.
Horseheads, NY
Does this stuff really help?
Horseheads, NY
Does this stuff really help?
Misti S.
Misti S.
Copperas Cove, TX
Can anyone tell me if this really helps? I have terrible knees.