Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Triple Strength, Smoothcap White Coated Caplets, Bonus, 160 caplets

BY OSTEO BI-FLEX #6 in Glucosamine

Dietary Supplement. Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex. Improves Mobility*. Improves Joint Comfort*. Supports Renewal of Cartilage* Easy-to-Swallow SmoothCap Osteo Bi-Flex® works by providing the nourishment your body needs to build cartilage, lubricate and strengthen your joints.*. What Can Osteo Bi-Flex® Do for You? As we age, the body is less able to maintain the supportive cartilage structures surrounding joints and bones. Glucosamine is a major building block of joint cartilage, which helps to maintain the structural integrity of joints and conn. see more...

Alexsandra W.
Newport, NC
Ive just started using these for about a week or so now. I can honestly tell a difference in my body already. I'm not as achey in the morning and not in half as much pain throughout the day! Im going to ask some other users how their long term use has affected them but, for me, so far so good!
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
I want to like these but I have taken it on and off over the years and haven't noticed a difference. I'm hoping that when I have used them that it has helped slow the deterioration of my joints. It's nice to see so many positive reviews. Maybe it's time to try them out again.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
My husban suffers from join pain and this pill save his life.when he is not feelong the best he drjnks one and his pain goes away fast. so it makes it easy to move and go anout his day...
Tiffani T.
Not a huge fan of this product. I am a runner and have chronic knee pain, took this for 2 months with no change in my joint swelling. Switched to a different product and had major relief after just a month
Kathy F.
This is a great product to aide in health strong and flexible joints. I was using the glucosamine Aline until I found this, with everything my joints need in one pill!!
LuAnn C.
Monongahela, PA
Have been using this for a while and my knee and hip joints have much less pain. I love high impact exercising and this product has allowed me to continue exercising.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
His product is very good for working with tendons and cartilage, knee is special recommend for people who do high impact exercise and for adults over 60
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
These are a must to have in your daily routine of medicine to take. the older we get we need that extra protection of our muscular system.
Tiffany R.
Virginia Bch, VA
When I was an avid runner, I would use this to help prevent sticky joints. This was only one of many brands I used but by far the best.
Brenna S.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
Good product for runner or people that use their joints a lot. Helps you muscles and knees and joints when they're worn out!
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Desire A.
Okay what is this product for?
Meggie O.
Springfield, OR
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
What can you use this for?
Jennifer G.
Fitspiration Expert Level 3
My husband has horrible knee issues due to playing sports in his younger years. Would this help him or at least ease some discomfort?
Sophiee S.