Osteo Bi-Flex Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex, Triple Strength, Smoothcap White Coated Caplets, Bonus, 160 caplets
2 colors available

BY OSTEO BI-FLEX

Dietary Supplement. Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex. Improves Mobility*. Improves Joint Comfort*. Supports Renewal of Cartilage* Easy-to-Swallow SmoothCap Osteo Bi-Flex® works by providing the nourishment your body needs to build cartilage, lubricate and strengthen your joints.*. What Can Osteo Bi-Flex® Do for You? As we age, the body is less able to maintain the supportive cartilage structures surrounding joints and bones. Glucosamine is a major building block of joint cartilage, which helps to maintain the structural integrity of joints and conn. see more...

• Okay what is this product for? in the simplest sense its for ... 4 Answers
  • I Just started taking these about a w...My husband uses this every day... 1 Answers
  • I've been dealing with soreness in my...Be the first to answer!
Buy on Kmart
Brianne R.
Brianne R.
Napa, CA
Fitspiration Expert
I want to like these but I have taken it on and off over the years and haven't noticed a difference. I'm hoping that when I have used them that it has helped slow the deterioration of my joints. It's nice to see so many positive reviews. Maybe it's time to try them out again.
Tiffani T.
Tiffani T.
Not a huge fan of this product. I am a runner and have chronic knee pain, took this for 2 months with no change in my joint swelling. Switched to a different product and had major relief after just a month
emily c.
emily c.
ORLANDO, FL
My husban suffers from join pain and this pill save his life.when he is not feelong the best he drjnks one and his pain goes away fast. so it makes it easy to move and go anout his day...
Elizabeth d.
Elizabeth d.
Hilliard, OH
Fitspiration Expert
These are a must to have in your daily routine of medicine to take. the older we get we need that extra protection of our muscular system.
Daisy E.
Daisy E.
I was suffering with my knee and I decided I would give this a try but Instead I felt very stiff once I started taking this.
DONNA v.
DONNA v.
My husband takes this supplements.he says they help him alot.good you get bonus amount too.
Astrea D.
Astrea D.
Doral, FL
Fitspiration Expert
His product is very good for working with tendons and cartilage, knee is special recommend for people who do high impact exercise and for adults over 60
Kathy F.
Kathy F.
This is a great product to aide in health strong and flexible joints. I was using the glucosamine Aline until I found this, with everything my joints need in one pill!!
Brenna S.
Brenna S.
Good product for runner or people that use their joints a lot. Helps you muscles and knees and joints when they're worn out!
Norma L.
Norma L.
Cooper City, FL
I'm a runner and I swear by this product. Allows my joints to relax and I can run farther and faster without pain.
azra l.
azra l.
tuzla,bih kula 60
Is this product good??
Desire A.
Desire A.
Okay what is this product for?
Meggie O.
Meggie O.
Springfield , OR
What can you use this for?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Fitspiration Expert
My husband has horrible knee issues due to playing sports in his younger years. Would this help him or at least ease some discomfort?
Jessica B.
Jessica B.
Are these huge horse pills like other Glucosamine pills?