Osteo Bi-Flex Edge Joint & Energy Dietary Supplement Tablets - 74 uploaded by Jessica W.

BY OSTEO BI-FLEX

Osteo bi-flex edge has joint shield, which helps maximize flexibility and agility so you can perform the way you want to. Joint & energy helps defend your joints, promote joint mobility,and support energy metabolism, so you can give it everything you ve got, every day. Active joints deserve the best possible support, so fuel your body the right way and elevate your game with osteo bi-flex edge joint & energy. see more...

Rachel B.
DOYLESTOWN, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I got this on clearance at Target and wasn't sure what I expected. I saw great reviews and have recently had trouble with my hip. I'm 24 (obviously very young) so I knew it wasn't muscular, it had to be overuse of my joints as I do a lot of heavy impact cardio. I take this with a meal every morning and have seen great results! The B vitamins are awesome for my lower back pain as well. I am super happy with this and will continue to buy it, I haven't found anything else that actually helps my hip.
Sonni W.
Grayson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I got this product and used it everyday until it was gone. I have terrible knee issues that make it uncomfortable to do any cardio exercise. I didn't really notice much difference in the knee pain or my energy levels it says that it's suppose to give.
REBECCA P.
Wickliffe, OH
I run pretty frequently, and my joints and knees really start to take a beating. I get really sore after long runs and I find that bi-flex works beautiful to easy my aching muscles and joints.
heidi v.
Pittsburgh, PA
I do take these when I start to up my running. I do feel like they help out the joint especially the knees.
Dana A.
WAUKESHA, WI
Fitspiration Expert Level 2
I often have pain in my knees and hips after long runs. Would these help that pain?
francys v.