HealthSupplementsFitness & NutritionOsteo Bi-Flex
Dietary Supplement Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex Plus Msm 120 CT

by Osteo Bi-Flex

Brought to you by Osteo-Bi-Flex

Glucosamina y condroitin ayuda a regenerar los cartilagos en articulaciones dañada. Ayuda a tener mejor calidad de vida
Start your review of Osteo Bi-Flex Dietary Supplement Glucosamine Chondroitin Complex Plus Msm 120 CT!
Krystie  M.
Scranton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These contain shellfish, which isn’t made very clear on the packaging. There’s tiny print on the back of the bottom of the box. Well, I missed that part. I’m not highly allergic, thank god, but I kept wondering why every time I took these I would get a very bad upset stomach and flush face and neck and start to feel my head pounding. There’s only small amounts of shellfish I guess, but it’s enough to make me feel like garbage taking them. I took them for a month straight, really looking for reliefs for my knee pain. They didn’t work for me though. I find better results using curcumin supplements.