OsoCozy Flat Cloth Diapers - Unbleached One Size - 6 ct. uploaded by Shannon S.

BY OSOCOZY

OsoCozy Unbleached Flat Diapers - 6ct OsoCozy Unbleached Flat Diapers are the original cloth diaper still used in many countries. With proper folding, these one-size-fits-all diaper can fit babies between 6 and 30 pounds. They can be doubled for use on older children for additional absorbency. The Unbleached Flat Diapers are intended for use with pins and plastic pants, with diaper covers, or as inserts in pocket diapers. If you have the patience and are willing to do a little bit of folding, then using these diapers will be by far the least expensive way to comfortably diaper your baby. Each package comes with folding and washing instructions in both English and Spanish. Since these diapers are only one layer thick, they are easy to clean and dry quickly on your cloths line or in your dryer. As with any reusable cloth diaper, OsoCozy Flat Diapers are an ecological-friendly alternative to disposable diapers. The diapers also great for a number of additional purposes such as dish towels, burp cloths, lap pads, changing pads, bibs, wash cloths and baby wipes. Features: Single layered flat diapers of organically grown cotton Birdseye weave fabric Fast drying, dries easily outdoors Each OsoCozy flat diaper weighs 2.6 ounces 25-30% heavier and more absorbent than other brands Shrinks to 26"x26" after washing Manufactured in the USAFolding Instructions: Click here. see more...

Heather L.
Williston, ND
I like these because they dry fast. You can even hang them to dry. They never get stinky either because they are one layer. I do wish they were a little bigger sometimes.
Shannon S.
I love these flat cloth diapers. They are soft, easy to wash and dry (they don't get crunchy either). They pad-fold easily and they are absorbent but not bulky. I found a 12 pack of these on Amazon.com. These would be great for cloth diapering on a budget with a few covers. These are much higher quality and much larger than Gerber flat diapers for the same price or better. Buy these and you won't need anything else.
Shasha Y.
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I purchased these cloth diapers after researching for the best inserts, and I can say that these work great. They hold urine well and last for several hours during the night before the little one needs a change. You do have to make sure however, to wash these several times before using to allow the cloth to absorb at its best. Amazon has the lowest and best price for these cloth diapers.
Momi R.
Aloha, OR
I don't use these for their intended purposes. I use them instead for practically everything else! I especially love to use them for feedings. It wipes easy and I love that they're organic! I also use them as blankets, Sun shields, towels, peekaboo toy! 😊 I just love them!
Amber T.
Omaha, NE
I use these as inserts for my pocket diapers. They work great and seem to be very absorbent for the two I have in cloth. They also wash well and dry super quick!
Erica D.
Citra, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Hands down one of the best prefold there are. this is the only brand I will use for night time diapers on my heavy wetter. They don't leak and are high quality.
Beangely F.
These are excellent for the price! And very absorbent. I use these with my GroVia shells and they're my dream team.
Kody  R.
I didn't use these as cloth diapers, instead as burp rags. They were absorb ant and perfect!
Candice R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
How do these compare to the osocozy prefolds?