BY OSMOTICS COSMECEUTICALS

Proper cleansing is the important first step in preparing your skin to receive the maximum benefits from your treatment products.  Calming Cleansing Milk is formulated specifically for dry, sensitive, irritated or damaged skin.  This gentle soap-free cleanser dissolves make-up and impurities, while encouraging moisture retention.  Soothing botanical extracts including Chamomile and St. John s Wort, calm redness and irritation.  Skin is left feeling soft, moist and comfortable. Gentle soap-free formula Soothes irritation and redness Sensitive/delicate skin see more...

• Does this make your face or body very sticky or smelly because i ...2 Answers
Kay ..
Beauty Junkie Expert
I would definitely recommend this cleansing milk. Does exactly what it states.
Mallory w.
Verona, NJ
Ok so I don't use this as a cleanser. I use it as an eye makeup remover. As a makeup artist I love to play with colors and often wear a full eye every day I work. This stuff is awesome. It's a thick white cream I rub it on my eyes and am able to open my eyes while I look to grab a face wipe to wipe it off. It does not sting !!!!!! At all! And removes all my makeup beautifully! I bought mine for about $24 it's a large size and lasts forever, so for me it's well worth it and I've repurchased this product many times.
Camilo R.
Eu amei esse produto , otima qualidade , fica lindo na minha pele , e claro q n faz milagre mais e otimo pro nosso dia a dia corrido
Alice G.
Salvação pro meu dia a dia , fica lindo gostei fica super natural , pelo menos em mim . Amei !
sarah a.
london
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your face or body very sticky or smelly because i have had some bad experience before