Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Lip & Tuck

by Osmotics Cosmeceuticals

A conditioning lip gloss Helps restore lip contours, prevent & repair smokers' lines around lip Contains ultra-hydrating Hyaluronic Acid particles to volumize & plump up lips Blended with copper & two powerful anti-aging peptides to prevent loss of collagen Maintains firm & line-free lips & mouth area Infused with nourishing macadamia nut oil to relieve dry, chapped lips Can be used alone or on top of lip color Creates a fuller, sleeker, healthier & younger looking pout Long-wearing Scent: Original

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Lip & Tuck!
Amy K.
Rossville, GA
Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Lip & Tuck uploaded by Amy K.
Osmotics Cosmeceuticals Blue Copper 5 Lip & Tuck What can I say about this product other than OMG why did you not come into my life sooner. This is my I can not live without fountain of youth for my lips. I love this stuff, it feels so smooth and makes my lips so soft. I have been smoking for years and when I say this stuff has kept my lips full and subtle. Its easy to use no extra device to suck your lips and ends up bruising. I would recommend that you give this product a try and I promise you will be thankful you did. Once you go Osmotics you never go back! Thank you Osmotics for being peptide gods, your line has truly changed my skin into something I never thought it could be , and that is soft glowing beautiful smooth youthful skin! My lips 💋 thank you and my man thanks you too because my lips are so soft!
Allison M.
Springfield, MO
This lip gloss plumps your lips without the weird tingling feeling. It does not make your lips feel Mumbai and it also hydrates your lips. This is always the first thing I apply while im doing my makeup. Then I wipe it off right before I apply my lip color.
Hailey P.
Jonesboro, AR
Holy moly best lip product ever!!!! This helps plump the lips without the buzzing feeling and it helps fill those fine lines where your liquid lipsticks like to hang out!! You need this in your life!!!
Taylor J.
I love to feel a product working, and the tingles I get from this product keep me coming back. The price tag is a bit higher for anything in the Osmotics line, but the ingredients provide real results!

Looking for your answer?