Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersOsmosis
Skincare StemFactor Growth Factor Serum 1 oz

Osmosis Skincare StemFactor Growth Factor Serum 1 oz

by Osmosis

Osmosis Skincare StemFactor Growth Factor Serum 1 oz New, improved packaging - New, improved formula! Advanced technology utilizing exosomes that encapsulate the growth factors and proteins increasing penetration, stability and activating more receptors to enhance results. Over 150 different skin growth factors derived from adult stem cells create this magical serum that improves all aspects of skin aging and skin damage. It gently restores the repair process and stimulates new cells to build collagen and elastin, heal hyperpigmentation and reverse aging. Recommended for all skin types. Benefits: Encourages multiple cell type growth to repair and replace damaged cells Accelerates skin rejuvenation and repair Promotes younger, clearer skin Ingredients: Aqua, Growth Factor Enriched Conditioned Media, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Dehydroacetic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Phosphatidylcholine, Lactic Acid, Citrus Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil. Directions: Apply 1-2 pumps morning and evening. FREE GIFT! Purchase $50+ of Osmosis Skincare and receive a Free Gift! Click here to see your gift. Limited time only!

Will this help with crepey neck?
Anyone ever use Osmosis MD Stem Factor after microneedling? I got a sample recently and was curious if anyone has used this in conjunction with a treatment vs stand alone.
How well does this work with sensitive skin?
Start your review of Osmosis Skincare StemFactor Growth Factor Serum 1 oz!
Leigh J.
Bronte, TX
Osmosis Skincare StemFactor Growth Factor Serum 1 oz uploaded by Leigh J.
This is a human growth factor serum that I've been using for a few months. I really like this product and feel that I see healing and a renewed glow with overnight use. This has emerged as one of my go-to growth factor serums, especially at about 1/3 the cost of SkinMedica TNS Serum which I've also tried. Love the silky, non-sticky, rapid absorption of this product. I've repurchased this many times.
zahily R.
West Palm Bch, FL
This is definitely one of the best growth factors out there in the market. It’s super lightweight on the skin and It’s absorbed by the skin so easily. This has over 600 hundred growth factors which is amazing and will help to diminish fine lines, redness, acne, etc. This is one of my favorites products for sure. I highly recommend.
Jen B.
GPG
I got a sample of this with a Dermstore order. I used it a couple of nights ago after microneedling, tucked it into the skincare fridge and used up the rest the next morning. I enjoyed it and am considering buying the full size. It’s hard to give a review of a product based on a sample but if it gets you to buy the full size then it did its job right? I’ll update this review after purchasing/using the full size.
Nancy S.
Nashville, TN
I love this growth factor and everything the Osmosis brand stands for. This left my face looking more youthful and lifted. It was healthy. I would not change a thing about this. It's very effective and you only use a half to one full pump. .I ran out and my skin showed that I wasn't using it. I highly recommend. It's one of the few growth factors that are safe if you've ever had any kind of cancer.
Stacy C.
Plymouth, MI
This serum is super lightweight and is great for treating multiple signs of aging, such as discoloration and wrinkles. Highly recommend for addressing mature skin suffering from signs of aging and damage!
Gina H.
Statesville
Got a sample of this and LOVED it! Helped my skin look and feel amazing! Really wish it wasn’t so expensive I’d definitely buy the full size one.
Britt H.
Littleton, CO
Wow! That's all I have to say.... my fine lines have decreased and my deep wrinkles are noticeably smaller after only one week of use. More people need to know about this product!
Jenny E.
Amite, LA
I have not noticed much change in my skin since I began using this product. It sinks right in with no fragrance , slight hydration. I will likely repurchase because I know that my aging skin needs growth factors.
Lana H.
Lake Mary, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
This is a great product! I’ve been using for a year + osmosis vitamin A (tried both clarity and renew— like clarity more). Stem factor is an investment but my skin has never been more glowing. I get compliments all the time. It’s good for all types of skin because it contains different stem cells to target different types of skin. Think of our skin as having slightly different genetic compositions. Each of us has a slightly different “skin equation”- meaning combination of stem cells that make up our skin. Most products are formulated to solve “some” people’s skin equations— they can’t solve all because it would be too costly. Stemfactor is formulated to solve more stem cell equations- maybe like 75% of skin equations vs. 50% if skin equations other products address (making these percentages up for explanation purposes, don’t know exactly percentages). Therefore with stemfactor you have a higher likelihood it contains a stem cell than will speak your skins language vs. other products. Hope that makes sense.
Daisy M.
Woodstock, NY
Ive been using osmosis products for several years. They keep my skin clear and beautiful. I am 36 and compared to many friends similar in age, I have significantly fewer lines and wrinkles. Not only are osmosis products fantastic but I feel good using natural organic clean products.