Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by Mary Camil D.Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by deboleena s.Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by Dulce B.

BY OSMOSIS

Osmosis lipstick is easy to apply. The slim, slanted bullet makes it a cinch to use to get a precise edge The lipstick is comfortable to wear: creamyish. Although the Osmosis website defines this lipstick as "creamy", on me it is neither hydrating nor drying. It has a nice semi-matte finish. It's also long-lasting which is fabulous. see more...

• I'm looking for a lipstick that won't smudge on when I dr...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
I like their lipsticks, but honestly for the price they are not my favorite. They have a limited color selection and the color does not last all day unfortunately and I wish they were more moisturizing. They are oncology friendly which is thoughtful.
Mary Camil D.
Me encanta este lápiz labial tiene color bien pigmentado y brillante es fácil de aplicar se desliza suavemente por los labios tiene una sensación cremosa y una hermosa apariencia mate
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
Review for: Show Stopper, Passion, First Kiss, Vintage, Sassy, Other more...
Osmosis long-wear lipstick will deliver a pop of color and a splash of moisture to ensure flawless lips to complete any makeup look.
Brand Story
Osmosis is a complete holistic-medical skin and wellness solution. Our unique philosophy is based on analyzing the skin and body as a whole to treat skin conditions at their source, restoring beauty and wellness.
Diana C.
I'm looking for a lipstick that won't smudge on when I drink/eat, something good that would last on me and I don't have to reapply constantly