Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by 🌹Mary Camil D.Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by deboleena s.Osmosis Lipsticks uploaded by Dulce B.

BY OSMOSIS

Osmosis lipstick is easy to apply. The slim, slanted bullet makes it a cinch to use to get a precise edge The lipstick is comfortable to wear: creamyish. Although the Osmosis website defines this lipstick as "creamy", on me it is neither hydrating nor drying. It has a nice semi-matte finish. It's also long-lasting which is fabulous. see more...

• I'm looking for a lipstick that won't smudge on when I drink/eat,...1 Answers
Buy on SkinSto...*
I like their lipsticks, but honestly for the price they are not my favorite. They have a limited color selection and the color does not last all day unfortunately and I wish they were more moisturizing. They are oncology friendly which is thoughtful.
Martina P.
Wolverhampton
Review for: Vintage, Passion, Show Stopper, First Kiss, Sassy, Other more...
Osmosis long-wear lipstick will deliver a pop of color and a splash of moisture to ensure flawless lips to complete any makeup look.
Brand Story
Osmosis is a complete holistic-medical skin and wellness solution. Our unique philosophy is based on analyzing the skin and body as a whole to treat skin conditions at their source, restoring beauty and wellness.
Diana C.
I'm looking for a lipstick that won't smudge on when I drink/eat, something good that would last on me and I don't have to reapply constantly