Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask

by Osmo Essence

Osmo intensive deep repair mask is a deep nourishing treatment helps restore moisture and elasticity leaving hair feeling silky, smooth and manageable. Adds shine, manageability and smoothes the cuticle. Prevents split ends. Contains natural anti oxidants.

Can I apply and leave this on overnight? Directions say around 10-15 mins, but overnight is a lot more convenient for me so wondered if this is safe?
Start your review of Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask!
Maddy W.
Ipswich , Suffolk
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Maddy W.
Holy grail hair mask! My hair is dry and dull from previous bleach damage. I use this once a week, applying on wet shampooed hair and leaving overnight. My hair can’t get enough of this and my hair is flourishing at the moment. And the value for money shocks me, amazon do a 1200ml tub for under £10!!! I recommend to anyone who’s hair is a little bit lifeless.
Keren L.
North Wales
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Keren L.
I absolutely LOVE this hair mask. For that extra silky feel I leave it on my hair overnight wrapped in cling film and my hair feels softer and more hydrated. I have damaged bleached hair which is probably beyond full repair but this keeps it manageable and feeling healthier. Also Osmo are cruelty free and do not test on animals so it's a winner for me 😄
Zara H.
Barking, Essex
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Zara H.
This mask is really really good for damaged hair. You have several ways of using it and you have even apply heat to increase the effect. I use it everytime after colouring my hair or regularly oNce every 2 months or so. My hair have never felt better. It also smells great! If you can get your hands on it...try it! You won’t regret it!
Michele F.
Fife
This is honestly the best hair treatment that is out their. It is incredible and has really helped repair my damaged hair and is now looking healthy as ever. It’s not harsh on your hair and is easy to rinse off. Has a gorgeous smell and leaves your hair smelling beautiful! I’m so grateful for this treatment as it really has worked wonders and I still continue to use it. You will find using this your hair will be more manageable, softer, less tangles and get back to looking super healthy. Can’t recommend this enough
fatima B.
This is the absolute bomb! I have been using this for 5 years now and it is just divine. After previously having a bad experience with a keratin treatment which left my hair dry and rough. I thought my hair was beyond repair and this proved me wrong. Not only is the tub huge and affordable it left my speechless on day 1 when it made my hair feel like silk. I could not believe how amazing it was so I stocked up incase it was discounted. I praise the lord until this day that is is still available to purchase. I do not know what I would do without this mask which I call my magic potion! Honestly if you have dry, frizzy hair that does not grow I suggest you try this and hope you fall head over heels like I did!
Victoria E.
Lovely treatment for dry or damaged hair. Best used under a steamer or place a bag on your head and wrap towel. The heat will allow the cuticle to open allowing the treatment to really work on the hair and give the best treatment. Use once a week or twice if you hair is really dry or damaged.
Sunita K.
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Sunita K.
Absolutely swear by this stuff is amazing I bleach my hair so many times is so damaged that within a least three months my hair is back to normal no more damage I would deafly buy this again I do have the biggest tub 1200ml of osmo deep moisturiser what last ages and it’s very affordable.
Elizabeth W.
United Kingdom
Osmo Intensive Deep Repair Mask uploaded by Elizabeth W.
I learned about the Osmo Intensive Deep Repar Mask in college when I was doing hairdressing. First of all the smell I absolutely amazing, I've known some people that's really not liked the smell but each to there own, I do love the smell 💖 The product in its self is amazing, I bleached my hair a few months back and because I needed a hair cut my ends were pretty damaged and my hair was also really dry, this mask worked miricles on my hair and now it feels back to its healthy state as pictured below 😀😍💖🦄
Shannon J.
I have the 1200ml tub because this stuff has saved my snapping hair,i lost alot of length and now im trying to save my hair and this has been the product that has allowed me to love my hair again. Im not 100% on the smell but the quality of the product is most important! 10/10 recommend
Opal G.
this has been a godsend! after lightening my hair nothing seemed to help the dryness but this product gave my hair back some moisture and shine! feels very indulgent