Personal CareOsmo Essence
Osmo Effects Wonder No10

Osmo Effects Wonder No.10

by Osmo Essence

Osmo effects wonder 10 is a unique all in one spray in keratin based treatment with 10 wondrous effects. Designed to leave the hair feeling softer, silkier and more manageable with a radiant shine. Helps repair dry and damaged hair. Nourishes and protects for radiant shine.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osmo Effects Wonder No.10!
Helen F.
st thomas, Swansea
This product is one thing I can't live without! It's so great spray on my towel dried hair and it brushes though effortlessly and much more manageable
Amber W.
Hadleigh , Essex
The Osmo 10 effects leave in treatment has honestly worked wonders for my hair! My friend bought this for me as a birthday present and it truly has saved my hair! I have naturally very straight hair but due to blonde highlights it used to go super dry and static when I used a hair dryer on it. This lotion has made my hair look and feel 1000x better. Would highly recommend.
Debby F.
Stockport, Greater manchester
Osmo Effects Wonder No.10 uploaded by Debby F.
Osmo Effects Wonder No.10 my hairdresser used this on my hair a couple of years ago as it was quite dry and ive been using it since.it smells lovely and the results are fab.my hair feels silky soft
Lucy C.
worcester
Osmo Effects Wonder No.10 uploaded by Lucy C.
New product to try I got it today and not tried it yet everything that this product is meant to resolve I have wrong so time to put this to the test I rate one star because I’ve not used it yet has anyone else used it if so what do you think of it it cost 10pound which is affordable for me since a hair cut costs more right I’ve just changed my rating to 4stars because I suffer from static hair frizz it’s flat with no volume and this product literally gave me static free frizz free and volume smells nice high shine and de tangled my hair blow dryed and flat iorned and it didn’t fry or get sticky so far so good 😊

Looking for your answer?