Osmo Dual Action Miracle Repair

by Osmo Essence

Osmo Deep Moisture Dual Action Miracle Repair fights dry and damaged hair with its ultra-moisturizing '2 phase' leave in treatment. Osmo is the UK's leading professional hair care brand and the Deep Moisture range is the professionals' choice for combatting dry and damaged hair. Give your hair the care it deserves with this moisture replenishing treatment.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osmo Dual Action Miracle Repair!
Kirsty D.
Glasgow
I got this Osmo Deep Moisture Dual Action Miracle Repair as part of Osmo hair gift set. I use it regularly after washing and towel drying my hair. It seems to help with the dryness.
Kate S.
Durham, County Durham
Simply amazing!!! I have bleached and toned to the hilt hair and this stuff makes it soft and silky and leaves it feeling like my hair has never been processed. I absolutely love it!!! It has a brilliant mister and smells beautiful! I will be repurchasing this product again and again.
Laura A.
Since using this spray my hair has got stronger and I have definitely seen an improvement in the growth. It helps to take the frizz off, I would never not use it!!
Keeley G.
Sheffield , South Yorkshire
I used this after I stopped bleaching my hair to get some life back into it, and it worked. It smells amazing and is great for extensions too. It's not too heavy but gives dry hair the nourishment it needs without looking too oily. Highly recommend an it's great value

Looking for your answer?