BY OSMO

Osmo Blinding ShineIlluminating Finisher is the ultimate high gloss shine spray, perfect for finishing any style. Controls the production of excess sebum and helps to improve the health of the scalp. Protects hair from damaging UV rays. Soothes dry, brittle hair. Contains rosemary, which encourages hair growth. Gives dull hair a fresh, glossy look. see more...

Sam J.
Corby
This gives off a great shine on the hair as a finishing product I have only purchased this product once but that’s not because I didn’t like it. I found to spray it on my hand first to put onto my hair rather than to just spray straight on as this can make it look quite oily and greasy. Brilliant value for money and lasts for ages
Amber W.
Hadleigh , Essex
Osmo products are incredible! Really do work magic, especially on my highlighted hair! My friend bought me mine and it’s my all time hair essential and I can’t live without it!!
Natalie F.
Nottingham, Nottinghamshire
This is one of my favourite serums to use. You only need the smallest amount and it goes such a long way. I also love it for smoothing out curls in Afro hair.