Osmia Organics Clay Facial Soap

by Osmia Organics

Australian pink clay and white kaolin clay hydrate and heal the skin, and essential oils of geranium and palma rosa give a rose-like scent. Coconut milk makes a creamy, gentle lather, while organic mango butter and cold-pressed, organic avocado oil nurture sensitive and dry skin types.

Has anyone ever used this product for Perioral Dermatitis? If so, what was your experience? Was it helpful for the symptoms or just a temporary relief? Osmia Organics Clay Facial Soap
Start your review of Osmia Organics Clay Facial Soap!
The Osmia Black soap is amazing and the only thing I can use on my face when I have a flare up of perioral dermatitis.  It is pricey, but lasts a long time, and is all natural.  The packaging is nice and it shipped quickly.  I would definitely recommend this soap to anyone suffering from perioral dermatitis or eczema.
Sensitive, Mature
Boise, ID
This is a nice organic facial soap. I use it when I take a nice hot bath. It is a clay facial bar soap and it detoxifies the face and leaves it clean and not dried out. this product is made of the best ingredients out there. I am now more aware of what I put on my body and I trust the Osmia brad.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Puffiness
Ponte Vedra Beach , FL
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love this stuff. It smells nice and doesn’t over dry my skin after washing. A lot of bar soap face wahsss I use can leave my skin dry and this one didn’t so I really like that. I would buy again. I enjoy it
This is my go to facial cleanser. I wasn’t sure about using a bar at first but it works great and lasts a long time. Don’t let the price tag scare you as this will last a long time. I’ve already repurchased this product more than once.
Murrieta , CA
My sister in law told me about this company and I’m sure glad she did because this face wash has done wonders to my skin! It doesn’t leave me dry or oily, it gives my skin exactly what it needs and it doesn’t break me out! It’s so worth the money and the owner truly cares about the products she’s making which is fabulous
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Camino, CA
Osmia is AH-MAZING! This face soap is gorgeous, long lasting, smells delicious and is of the highest quality. I love the ethos behind the brand, and have had the pleasure of going to their shop in Carbondale. The degree of love and passion poured into each product is truly beautiful.
Dry, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
The black clay soap is amazing. Helping my perioral dermatitis and it’s all natural.
Combination, Sensitive / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Halifax
Osmia Organics Clay Facial Soap has saved my face. I have Perioral Dermatitis, and this cleanser has been the only thing that has cleared it up. Worth every penny. Highly recommend.
Combination / Acne, Uneven Skin Tone
Could not live without this facial soap. Extremely gentle on sensitive and acne prone skin. It is a lifesaver for perioral dermatitis that I started to experience in my late 40s. It’s the only soap that keeps the issue at bay. May seem expensive at first but one bar lasts at least 3 months.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...