Oskri Organics Oskri Sesame Bars with Molasses & Black Cumin, Gluten Free, 1.9-Ounce Bars (Pack of 18)

BY OSKRI ORGANICS

Genesis D.
Genesis D.
Foodie Expert
This product is Very tasty. I like the quality of this brand and i would recommend and also buy again. This is a different way to have a good snack taking care of your body. I just loved it.
Kathy T.
Kathy T.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
This took me by surprise. I usually do not enjoy food bars, but this hits the spot. Straight up tastes so sooo good, I'm amazed that it is made of mostly whole food ingredients! It is a great snack that is fairly healthy and reminiscent of a candy bar- but with much wholer and less processed foods. Very tasty and fresh and has no nasty questionable ingredients. They keep their ingredients incredibly minimal. Already reordered more. Oskri does a great job on vegan friendly / plant based snack bars. :) Highly recommend for vegans on the go!
Hasna M.
Hasna M.
Acworth, GA
Foodie Expert
You can buy a pack of 20 for of 20$ online so it's only a dollar per bar! The ones with the date syrup are amazing and tangy though! Plus they're halal, vegetarian, and gluten-fee!
Fariha N.
Fariha N.
Brooklyn, NY
Foodie Expert
I love the crunch of this bar, matter of fact if you love sesame seeds, you're going to love this it's delicious.
Maizoua M.
Maizoua M.
Anchorage, Ak
I love this candy soooo goooooooood!!!!!! Its crunchy and theres all sorts of flavors!
Joanne M.
Joanne M.
Valley Stream, NY
I love these!! They taste amazing and aren't horrible for you as a snack. Very tasty.
Kara B.
Kara B.
Wyoming , MI
I absolutely love the Oskri bars! I am gluten and dairy free (among many other food allergies) and this offers a delicious & healthy protein option for on the go!
Veronika P.
Veronika P.
Soo delicious. Not too expensive either so I love it. But I can't stop eating it :( 😂
Morgan B.
Morgan B.
Dundee, MI
Foodie Expert
Do these contain a lot of sugar?