Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml)

by Oskia

The Oskia Renaissance Mask can transform dull lifeless skin into a smooth and even surface that is soft to the touch. Inside this treatment are natural fruit acids that work to exfoliate skin yet do not strip away natural moisture. The light scent of rose passion fruit and chamomile brings the spa experience home resulting in skin that is supple with a more youthful look. This product is certified organic. Directions for use: After washing your face as normal let it dry before massaging the mask into the skin. As the pink mask turns white allow it to rest on your face for a few minutes or longer if desired. Rinse with warm water.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml)!
Instant love!! A little goes a LONG way. Smells amazing, super soft, easy to use, easy application and when you wipe it off literally my face feels like baby skin. Instant results for me and this is a first for me with any product I used I see results over time but this AMAZING!!!
Owasso, OK
Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml) uploaded by Leslie B.

I recieved this Oskia Renaissance Mask in a monthly beauty box subscription. I'm not typically a big mask fan, nor for that matter even a skin care nor treatment junkie. My passion is makeup, color, hair. But I decided to try this different mask, not one of the crazed popular sheet masks (those things are a joke to attempt to apply) Not this Oskia Renaissance mask, you apply a very light get and massage it in (with your fingers) until it turns white. I leave it on around 30 min to an hour. I am VERY IMPRESSED with the very first use. I'm now using this for the third size! I would very highly recommend this mask I honestly have seen a massive improvement in my skin with one use, and I have pretty flawless skin for my age. So, when I can see a difference in one use, I'm VERY IMPRESSED! Especially considering I was a MUA for Lancome and Estée and a business manager for Estée. I KNOW my beauty products, yes I use some, but not as many as I should, but when you find an omg product, well your probably addicted to life for it! I'm one satisfied customer and hope Oskia will be putting more of their products in upcoming beauty box subs so I can try more products. I LOVE to share my AWESOME finds!!I can't explain how awesome my face felt after the first (and the two nights after) I just feel like it lifted a few years off that fast!

Granada hills, CA
such a beautiful product! I leave it on my face for 5-10 min and wash it off with a warm wash cloth. it leaves your skin plump and beautifully hydrated. For my oily girls out there: this will not break u out! I use it once a week. smells like fresh roses, not over powering or chemically.
I received this mask in a beauty box. I had it in my drawer for a while and decided to finally try it. It has a lovely smell. And it was gentle and my face felt great afterwards.
Minneapolis , MN
Got this in a Caroline Hirons x Cult Beauty box and I love it! Smells nice, feels nice going on (a bit of a warming sensation), and leaves my skin super soft and radiant.
Mckinney , TX
Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml) uploaded by Peta C.
Love this luxurious mask. So hydrating. Great addition to your skincare routing
Love this luxurious mask. So hydrating. Great addition to your skincare routing
Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml) uploaded by Sylvia G.
One of the best masks I have ever tried (and believe you me, I have tried A LOT!). It brings life back to my skin every single time! After I use it, I am left with soft, glowing skin, but the thing I love the most about it is that my fine lines always look much better after using this mask. And that makes it holy grail stuff for me and ideal to use in any special occasion! I never leave it on for more than the 10-15 minutes recommended and I have never had an issue with redness or irritation. I am on my 3d pot now and will continue to repurchase!
This is such an easy product to use and i don't experience any irritation after use despite my quite reactive skin. I use this once a week to maintain a nice texture and I would repurchase.
Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml) uploaded by Charlie R.
Oskia Renaissance Mask (50ml) uploaded by Charlie R.
This is one of my favourite face masks because it leaves my skin feeling very smooth and also gives it radiance. This doesn’t feel like your usual face mask as it isn’t oily consistency... it goes on clear and once you rub it in it turns white! When it turns white this shows that the product is reacting with your skin! This is a very expensive product however I would definitely repurchase as I always see results from this face mask! The packaging could be a little better however it’s easy enough to open and get my fingers in the product... I appreciate that some people won’t like this however my view of this is that your hands will always be clean when you are applying a face mask
Now I love masking, I have several on the go depending on my mood, but I often find I enjoy the experience of taking some relaxation time more than I do any visible effect on my skin, which is usually minimal. HOWEVER, this mask is the exception. The smell is intoxicating, the texture is like butter and it rinses off like a dream, no matter how long you leave on. My skin afterwards is genuinely glowing and pores tightened and I feel like a goddess. You can even use this the same day as an event. I'm on my second pot and it lasts ages. If you're unsure, just buy it. I've tried this on many friends and family and they all fall in love too.