Oskia Pure MSM Supplements 45 Tablets uploaded by Grace C.

BY OSKIA

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

We all know that we are what we eat and Oskia's Pure MSM Supplement is testament to the fact. Originally found to repair damaged cartilage, the 'Beauty Mineral' increases the production of collagen, elastin and keratin, all of which are necessary for healthy, radiant skin. The most bio-available form of Sulphur, MSM helps strengthen and support the skin's structure, preventing premature ageing and alleviating irritation from all-too-common skin complaints like eczema, rosacea and sunburn. see more...

Review (1)
Buy on Cult Be...
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
Im so glad I purchased these and I have just started my second pot. When I first started taking them I was skeptical as I've tried supplements before and they've done nothing for me or I think it's all in the mind as they say.
These definitely work! My skin has been less spotty and I didn't even get that many spots mainly around the time of the month, my hair has grown and definitely stronger with less breakage plus my skin looks smoother and feels more hydrated. I have also noticed and I don't know if it's just me but my periods seem less painful and I haven't been as bloated during them. This could be a total coincidence but as msm has an anti-inflammatory benefit I'm thinking it could be linked. Either way I'm sold on these and will definitely continue to buy!