BY OSKIA

Brimming with potent detoxifiers and antioxidants, Oskia's 100% natural, peel-off Citylife Detox Mask neutralises free radicals and environmental impurities to refresh and protect skin. Activated binchotan (charcoal) powder and kaolin (black clay) bind to toxins and pollutants, drawing impurities and excess sebum from pores to deeply clean skin. Rich in copper, malachite protects against environmental stress and reboots the body's key antioxidant, glutathione. To bolster the antioxidant action, there's ingenious ingredient astaxanthin, which is 6000 times stronger than vitamin C at fiercely 'mopping up' free radicals, alongside O3 yeast lysate, which is proven to protect DNA and the natural lipid barrier from harmful radicals. To relax skin and quell any irritation, hydrating camelia japonica flower is combined with soothing horse chestnut. Cooling and calming, this Detox Mask is delivered as a powder and liquid that must be mixed together, left to set for 20 minutes then gently peeled off - just the ticket after a busy day, especially for city dwellers. see more...

Victoria C.
I’d got the Oskia Citylife Detox Mask in a gift set from SpaceNK and had been looking forward to using it. Finally tried it tonight.
So the mask is in two sections - one powder, one liquid. You squish these together to mix them. The instructions say you should only mix for 30 seconds else it sets. You then have 30 seconds to apply it. So I squished as directed and opened the packet to a black, glittery, lumpy mess 🤦🏼‍♀️it hadn’t mixed well at all. And there was GLITTER?! it’s got no place in skincare (it’s true because @carolinehirons says so). So I applied it the best I could. it was very lumpy. I left it on for 10-15 mins. You’re then meant to peel it off. This mostly worked, it was rubbery but the uneven texture made it difficult. Probably my fault there. I was left with glitter all over my face. Not impressed. So I ended up having to wash my face to remove the glitter! To be fair my skin did feel good afterwards. Luckily I’d got this as part of a gift set but I’d have been pretty annoyed if I’d have bought it as these retail for £64 for 4! It doesn’t say anywhere that it contains glitter. Complete fail! 👎🏻
Daisy W.
Great product, but A NIGHTMARE to use. Impossible to mix properly in the sachet as instructed, so was lumpy and hard to apply. Best used when mixed in a small bowl!
Incredible effects, skin looked smooth and bright, and facial contours well defined. Nice but would not repurchase as too much hassle.