BY MAMA'S LITTLE YELLA PILS

Oskar Blues Mama's Little Yella Pils.
Gold metal winner. Pilsner.
Brewed and canned at Oskar Blues Brewery.
Colorado USA.
Alc. 5.3% by vol. see more...

Shelby B.
Helena, AL
My new favorite. Slightly reminiscent of a typical bud light, but with all the "fun" of a craft beer. Not too hoppy, which is really nice. Beautiful color and great taste overall. I will get this from now on!
Megan G.
Candler, NC
This is a great beer for people who are just getting into micro-brewed stronger beers. It has a nice light flavor and drink-ability. Think like a much much better budlight. I would drink this if it was available at a party but not one I would order at a bar. But definitely still a great beer.
Norine D.
Port Byron, IL
Just tried this last night at a local brewery - not too hoppy, great color, and no aftertaste! Would recommend this to someone who wanted to try something different from their usual Bud!
Ashley K.
Elmhurst, IL
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
I love this pilsner ! Its made in Colorado and has also won awards. We serve it locally at the bar I work at and have had great success
Jennifer M.
Stoughton, WI
Excellent Pilsner! Light and refreshing with enough body to keep things interesting! Not at all Hoppy which makes me love it even more!
Linda S.
Saint Louis, MO
A nice refreshing Pilsener beer. More malty than hoppy which is perfect for summertime. Not too heavy.