BY OSKAR BLUES BREWERY

Holly J.
This is a great IPA! My husband and I thought it was refreshing and just hoppy enough. It has a nice floral nose and citrus flavor. I've had Oskar Blues IPA before and will continue to order it! I recommend this IPA to anyone who enjoys hoppy and flavorful beer.
Sara F.
Potterville, MI
Really good for an IPA. Sometimes they tend to be so bitter and heavy that you loose a lot of the other flavors in it, but this one doesn't. It taste smoother underneath the hops and I can easily drink more than one.
Venetia M.
Delphi, IN
This is an excellent IPA. They are widely available and have a nice balance of malt and hops. The fresher they are the better and more pronounced the hop profile is. When I am looking for a cost effective yummy beer I choose this.
Ryan M.
Del Norte, CO
I'm a slightly picky beer drinker - I like mostly like hoppy IPAs and occasional Pilsners and Stouts. Oskar Blues delivers a great clean hoppy flavor in a not-too-heavy beer. And best of all? It won't break the bank!

If you like clean, crisp, classic IPA flavor, this is a great choice!
Julie S.
Arvada, CO
Oskar Blues IPA is one of my favorite IPA's. It has a great rich hoppy flavor that still is smooth. It's not to heavy as compared to other IPA's I've had which is great. I really like Oskar Blues style as well. They are a great local company that I buy again and again from!
Lee J.
Rougemont, NC
Having lived in Brevard, NC, I had the opportunity to go to Oskar Blues weekly and have sampled most of their delicious brews. Their IPA is smooth, tasty, and a favorite of mine. Oskar Blues beers get 5 stars from me, always!
Tammy H.
Ashtabula, OH
Great beer! I tried it for the first time while on vacation and I really enjoyed it. The packaging is appealing and I don't think that there should be any improvements made. It exceeded my expectations.
Brina D.
arvada, CO
This beer rules. Love the strong taste of it. Doesn't compare to anything else. Best beer for sure. I bought it at Safeway. I buy this beer all the time.
James V.
Indianapolis, IN
A very delicious and good looking beer. I tried this at the Oskar Blues brewery in Asheville NC and it was amazing how fresh it tasted
Beth J.
Morgantown, WV
A good beer. But the taste is kind of week compared to most IPAs. Sort of watered down and not as hoppy as I prefer. Affordable though.