Oskar Blues Brewery Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale 12OZ uploaded by Mollie T.Oskar Blues Brewery Oskar Blues Dales Pale Ale 12OZ uploaded by whitney b.

BY OSKAR BLUES BREWERY

Joanne F.
Floral Park, NY
One of my
Favorite light beers. The packaging is so interesting as well. What a Great summer beer !! You won’t regret choosing this beer. Light, minimal flavor that makes it easy to sip all night long
Hannah B.
Brooklyn, NY
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Delicious, hoppy pale ale! Tons of flavor, and I appreciate the can packaging. Easy to find in stores in my area, and often sells for a good price. I’m a repeat buyer for sure.
Carter S.
Santa Cruz, CA
While IPA's are usually my go to, I wasn't a huge fan of Dales Pale Ale. It's just a standard IPA to me. Nothing fancy. Clean, crisp taste with a light, hoppy finish. Definitely a good option if your craft beer selection isn't great but would choose better options if available.
Courtney S.
Sturbridge, MA
True trendsetter of the quality and micro brew canned beers. A great go to beer for any packie run during the summer months, especially with a mixed crowd. We'll balanced, full flavored with out being bitter. A little light for colder days in my opinion but a great beer for right after a hard days work.
Erini A.
Cleveland, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Picked up a few of these 6-packs because we wanted a pale ale. The packaging attracted my eye, but I personally wasn't a fan of the hoppy flavor. I would buy again, but not for my personal choice.
kathrine w.
A tasty pale ale that's not for the faint of heart. does it taste like a cosmo? no. does it taste like hoppy beer? yes. luckily they've started stocking this everywhere, so i alwayschave an option for a good beer - or a good eight beers.
Megan G.
Candler, NC
I'm from Asheville and this is brewed right down the road in Brevard. It is a really easy pale ale to drink. Slight hop flavor but not too strong. A lot of people around here love it and I can agree.
Deanna D.
Dales is one of my favorite Pale Ales out there! Super great taste, goes down nice ad it won't break your wallet enjoying it! The hops are awesome and if you are into Pale ales or IPA this is one i would most definitely suggest you try!
Matt K.
Dale's is a great pale ale. It's drinkable, sessionable and it comes in cans! It's one of my three go to beers for camping, canoeing and other outdoor activities when glass is off limits. It's also a good price.
D C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is a good IPA for people that like real beer. Don't be fooled by the cans -- this isn't Keystone. The can protects the beer's flavors from damaging sunlight.