Osis+ Sparkler Shine Spray

by Osis+

The Art of Contradiction Sparkler Gloss. Instant Shine. Detangling. Light Conditioning. Non Overburdening Create contradictive styles on dry hair.  1, 2, 3 light control. Salon Exclusive. .

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osis+ Sparkler Shine Spray!
How would you rate this product?
Jason T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I am actually a cosmetologist and I do hair for a living, so with that being said, I love Oasis+ hair products. They are very vibrant and stand out. Some clients even bring it in themselves and ask for it. Whether it be the dive before care or after care it always works. It tends to last long and it never damages my hair. In fact it actually hydrates it and makes it look like I have just came from the salon. I would highly recommend this line to anyone who's looking for an affordable new look without breaking the bank.
Jessica P.
This is hard to find! If you do find it please don’t buy it all. It smells heavenly and leaves your hair with a slight sparkle and sheen. It isn’t like disco glitter. It has a soft hairspray feel to it. And your hair looks so healthy and always like you just left the salon. [product:schwarzkopf-osis-sparkler-shine-spray-196g/7oz]
Juan G.
Miguel Hidalgo
Este es un excelente spray de terminado para darle a tus peinados brillo extremo (pero sin la apariencia de graso) y me gusta porque NO aporta fíjacion y el cabello siempre tiene movimiento.
Aaron H.
Enfield
This is such an amazing brand, it’s honestly the best! 😍 This product made my skin feel extra smooth I don’t think they can improve, this is not my first time purchasing this product and I would 100% buy it again! My hair felt nice and refreshed and my curls sprang back. Couldnt ask for a better product!

Looking for your answer?