BY OSIS+

Medium Control Soft Loop velvet curl cream - curls + extra smooth defined curls with natural bounce + soft touchable curls without feeling stiff or sticky + helps to protect against heat damage. Gluten free. . see more...

Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
My cousin is my hair stylist and i have thick frizzy hair so he gave me this to try. When I’m just letting my hair air dry i apply some of this and it tamed my frizz. Leaves me with smooth loose waves. Smells good it is a semi thick cream easy to apply.
Darby S.
This product sound pretty great like if it delivered on it's claims I would be a happy camper but due to it's thick consistency it weighed my curls down! I don't know how soft it really made my hair either. It probably is a much better option for people with super curly hair! Fo me it was just usable nothing amazing !
Chloe H.
Briercliffe mews , Blackpool
Not my favourite at all let’s my hair go very dry and stiff throughout the day and then feels heavy