BeautyHairHair Styling ProductsOsis+
Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry

Osis+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry

by Osis+

Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry - Osis+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry has an ultra-fine film to the hair, leaving the hair feeling clean, natural and shiny.(9.1 oz.) - Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Osis+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry!
Olivia S.
Reno, OH
This makes my curls last for daysssss y’all! Spray between layers and then spray upwards and at your roots and you’ll get the perfect amount of texture while having your curls look amazing! Definitely worth the price!
Amber K.
Conroe, TX
My favorite. Not too stiff, not wet. Lasts a long time. I always keep this on hand-it’s great.
Karen J.
RSM, CA
Perfect for beach wave curls, doesn’t make your hair stiff but has a great hold that still allows your hair to breath and bounce
Marissa J.
American Fls, ID
This is my absolute favorite hairspray. It’s smells great. It isn’t crunchy and if you love the hair you sprayed it with it will bounce back into place. I will purchase more of this! Great price
Elissa V.
Stratford, ON
An excellent full hold hairspray that doesn’t make your hair wet (and leave crunchy bits). It’s so hard to find a quick drying high hold hairspray and this one hits the spot. Worth the money!
Misty H.
powassan
Osis+ Session Label Flexible Hold Hairspray Instant Dry uploaded by Misty H.
Absolutely love this hair spray. It holds my hair for most of the day. But it doesn't look shiny or greasy after using it. My hair at days end still looks and smells amazing!! I'm over the moon happy i found this product.
Michelle A.
Toronto
Favvvvvv. Solid 5/5. Smells good, has a strong long hold and doesn’t leave your hair stiff or sticky! This is my favourite salon hairspray by far!! Def recommend and def will always repurchase
Mathieu B.
If you’re looking for a “flexible” hairspray that isn’t going to leave your hair all crunchy and gross, here you are. I’m on my second one of these and I love that hold it gives. My hair is still able to move a bit so it doesn’t look weird when the wind blows and your hair doesn’t move. My salon also uses this hairspray on my hair and for a salon-quality spray, the price is compatible to other hairsprays. For a tighter hold, try our their silver bottle products :)

Looking for your answer?