OSiS+ Session Hairspray

by Osis+

OSiS+ Session is an extreme hold hairspray, with a quick-drying, non-sticky formula. It adds soft shine, brushes out easily and provides humidity/frizz control for 48 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSiS+ Session Hairspray!
my favorite hairspray of all time!!! lightweight but provides a nice hold and great scent. wouldn't change anything
New Lexington, OH
This can lasts a long time. It’s a super strong hold hairspray. Great for people that have short hair and like a stiff style.
Sacramento, CA
This is my second favorite hairspray. It holds great. It smells masculine so it may be best for men.
Vancouver, BC
I’ve repurchased so many bottles over the past decade or so, I’ve lost count. The #3 hold is my absolute favourite hair spray. The spray comes out in a fine but even mist every time and it’s easy to control the amount I need so my hair doesn’t look stiff. I really like that the fragrance is not overpowering and doesn’t linger. I always rely on this to keep my bangs in place and my fishtail braids locked in position the entire day. It’s not sticky and it’s also easy to brush out.
Hull, Kingston upon hull
Yet again I love doing hair styles for insta and this is also an all time fave as it keeps in all day , long lasting
Wilmington, DE
My hair is unruly and I need a beautiful hairstyle to look personable at work. This spray will keep everything intact for several hours. Remember to clean the brush head after each use for best performance.
Toronto
This is my go to brand for hairspray and the level 1 is perfect for when you freshly blowdry your hair to keep all the little baby hairs down. Also great for refreshing a style without adding any crunchy texture. I will be repurchasing this as long as they continue to sell it!
Burnaby , BC
Love this product use it for myself and on my clients. Doesn’t get stiff or leave any residue. Has more of a flexible hold and hair is still manageable and moveable. Highly recommend. OSiS+ Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray
My all time favourite. Keeps your hair in place. Does what it promises. Scent is nice
Toronto
I used to love this!! I’d always buy it but I’ve given it 4 stars because it does leave your hair a bit stiff and sticky. It has great hold and def a good purchase. Before I woulda given it 5 stars but I’ve found better hairsprays so that’s why it’s a 4 now.

Looking for your answer?