BeautyHair Styling ProductsOsis+
Magic Finish Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50 mL

OSiS+ Magic Finish Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50 mL

by Osis+

OSiS+ Magic is an anti-frizz shine serum that provides an instant shine, with a smooth and silky touch to the hair and washes out easily.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSiS+ Magic Finish Anti-Frizz Shine Serum 50 mL!
An P.
This works better than Biosilk! It leaves your hair smooth and shiny without weighing it down. My hair feels healthier and smells great after using this.
Natalia D.
Riverdale, UT
My hair is super frizzy and I've struggled with finding products that will help. This is one that helps a bit though. Pretty much anything from this brand is going to work well on my unruly hair.
Sonia S.
Philadelphia, PA
Purchased at: Sally Beauty Supply
Omg one of my favorite products it keeps my dry frizzy hair lookin great . i really love this magic a lot. I have purchased it a few times i get it at the Schwartzkopf beauty school and its pretty cheap there. I've even lucked out and found it at Burlington's and got a deal. Also professional beautician stores sell it too. Its great cos it keeps the frizz away without makin it greasy or weighed down.
Kenzie L.
Tisbury
I have very thick hair and when it is humid out I use this and my hair is not that frizzy. I also do a lot of salt water sports in the summer and this seems to help protect my hair from damage and dryness. Use it right after taking a shower because if you wait a day or two it just makes your hair look greasy.
Marla B.
Tujunga, CA
This serum keeps the frizz out of my hair even when the humidity is through the roof. I have never felt that it has made my hair greasy and now I can't live without it. It is hard to find though so if you start using it be prepared to search for it! It's the best serum to smooth out your ends.
Amy B.
Dover St
This is my holy grail! I buy it 2 at a time so I never run out. One pump and my entire style is frizz free and shiney. I use it when I finger comb my curls out after I curl with the curling iron or curling wand. A little goes a long way.
Theresa R.
Magnolia, TX
One of my Holy Grails for my Daughter's Curly Hair , keeps Hair looking Good and Not Frizzy. I've used a BUNCH of other Products and found this one to do the Job Better and her hair isn't needing touch Ups during the Day. It stays on in her hair basically all day long without her hair Getting Frizzy
Stephanie D.
New York
this is okay not bad not too bad at all it’s fine and okay. pretty good i like it not great
Ashley G.
Lexington, KY
This is one of my favorite shine and smoothing products. I love volume in my hair and this doesn’t take that away. I’ve noticed that my dry hair stays nice and smooth even on day 3-4 hair.
Karen J.
RSM, CA
Miss the old formula, they have replaced this with a thicker serum, still works but not as sheen or lightweight

Looking for your answer?