BY OSIS+

Strong Control Grip extreme hold mousse - volume + lasting hold + strong style control + natural shine + anti-static effect + helps to protect against heat damage. Gluten free. . see more...

• Where can I find this at?Be the first to answer!
  • Does this product really have a good hold without the look of greas...1 Answers
  • Where is this sold at? Is it light? I hate heavy mousse that weighs...1 Answers
Kaitlynn E.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
I received this as a prize pack. And just in time, as I am out of mousse, which is a hair staple for me. I have no complaints! Works excellent for using right before I curl my baby-fine-I-don't-want-to-hold-a-curl hair. And gives me some extra volume for everyday. LOVE.
Leonae M.
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I went to a formal event and I curled my hair and put this in it after and it held my curls the whole night when I got home my curls was still nice and tight and even the next morning the curls fell a little but still looked nice
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I buy this at?
Morgan R.
Morgan R.
Cincinnati, OH
Where is this sold at? Is it light? I hate heavy mousse that weighs your hair down.
Aleksandra A.
Aleksandra A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product really have a good hold without the look of greasy hair?
Beauty Junkie Expert
Where can I find this at?