Osis+ Freeze Fix Strong Hold Hair Sray by Schwarzkopf for Unisex - 9.1 oz Hair Spray

BY SCHWARZKOPF

Long lasting, humidity-resistant hold. Freeze frame. Its hot! High performance. Long lasting. Total control. Style with sizzle that rewrites the law of gravity. A unique hairspray because of its ability to perform under adverse conditions of temperature and humidity. The 3-dimensional resin matrix ensures all of the hair strand is covered, allowing for long lasting style support. see more...

vannahpha r.
Portland, OR
I knocked off one star because the spray nozzle got clogged and I could no longer use the product. BUT This is by far the BEST product ever for keeping your hair in place!! With no flakes!! I will repurchase because it does perform as advertised! Just wish the nozzle was different!
Bree G.
Henderson, NV
This hairspray holds my hair great, but I really don't like the smell. I feel like it's too strong. I wouldn't buy this again unless they came out with a less strong if a chemical scent.
Katie J.
Nettleton, MS
Hands down the best hairspray in the world if you don't want your hair to be plastered to your head. It gives it a great hold but you're still able to have it move around and not be stuck to your head. I don't think I could use anything else anymore after using this!
Aldina S.
Absolutely in love with this hairspray! It's the most ideal for thick and heavy hair. This will hold your style and it won't make it feel crunchy. The smell is very pleasant too. I won't use anything else.
April M.
Charlotte , NC
I don't use a lot of hair spray like I used to do years ago, but once in a while I will. I have not tried this one yet but have been wanting to and I am really excited to do so. I would love for any feed back if anyone as used it and what they though of it.
Sophia D.
New Port Richey, FL
I absolutely love this hairspray. It holds fly aways in place and gives the added volume to your hair that is needed throughout the day. Lasts all day!
Gabrielle B.
Schenectady, NY
Great hold, this is one of the most important things to me when looking for a hairspray and this one had a very strong hold which is ideal for me
Morgan R.
This hairspray does the job well. It maintains my style throughout the day, and the odor does not bother me. I would use this again.
Laura K.
Austin, TX
I love this spray. It has a nice scent. The hold is nice and strong and lasts a long time. One of my favorite hair spray brands.
Sarah H.
Great hairspray. Doesn’t build up but keeps hair in place. Scent is nice and not too overpowering. I’d definitely repurchase.