Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOsis+
Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray

OSiS+ Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray

by Osis+

OSiS+ Freeze is a strong hold hairspray, with a quick-drying, non-sticky formula. It provides lasting medium control, brushes out easily and provides humidity/frizz control for 48 hours.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of OSiS+ Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray!
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
OSiS+ Freeze Finish Strong Hold Hairspray uploaded by Mariia D.
One of the most beautiful varnishes, which I used to blame. I have more hair and I often twist yogo on a curling iron. The varnish is just ideal for the coachman, not angry hair and easy to see. Satisfied with the purchase!
BriAnna N.
Resaca, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
This is the best hairspray! It smells amazing and really holds my hair in place. I don't like sticky or heavy sprays though, which luckily this is not. The hold is between moderate to strong which is perfect for me, which allows you to style your hair how you want. I don't have to spray on a lot to get my desired hold either.
Donitza R.
MY GIRLLLLLL you talking about gorilla glue stuck!!!! This is it! That hairstyle ain’t going nowhere you hear meeeeeee!? No dam where!
Irina I.
Very good product - not sticky, smells really well, but you can find the same quality at other brands, which cost less
Erica L.
New Lexington, OH
Im a hairdresser and have tried many different brands of hairspray. This one by far has been my favorite for the last 8 years. It holds without making the hair frizzy and hard. It’s amazing for updos or someone that wants a strong hold style.
Stephanie D.
New York
this is okay not bad not too bad at all it’s fine and okay. pretty good i like it not great
kim R.
Hastings, ON
In my opinion this is one of the best hair sprays in the world. It has some of the best hold I have ever seen. If you want to do a true Mohawk with longer hair this hairspray is your tool. I used to work in a shop and have seen first hand the greatness of its hold. So if you just want to get a small piece to stay put this is to strong for you.
Amber K.
Conroe, TX
Good product, not too strong of a smell. Good daily hairspray. Does clog often though.
Annette S.
Sunland, CA
I was turned onto this product by my stylist and I love it. It isn’t too hard and slows my hair to maintain shape without drying out. It lasts all night and then some. I can confidently recommend it for keeping hair in place.
Annette S.
Sunland, CA
This spray is fantastic. Has a good hold without being too crispy. I like to spray first then finish with a light oil on my hair to keep it feeling and looking bouncy and shiny. I recommend this spray.

Looking for your answer?