Osis+ Freeze Finish Strong Hairspray uploaded by Zunaira S.

BY OSIS+

Medium Control Freeze strong hold hairspray - finish + strong hold + lasting control + brushes out easily. Gluten free. . see more...

Amanda C.
Love it. Again, best brand for hair products. Can be used everyday with heat and i dont have to worry about damage to my hair
Amanda A.
Arlington, TX
I don’t use too often but when i do my hair is smoother and the shine shows. It smells very nice. Good value bought from a hair salon. It is good for the curls or flattened hair. I would not repurchase only because i do not use often.
William P.
Osis is by far one of my favorite brands and for this reason the products that have always out perform my expectations. A couple of sprays of this magical mist and your hair is set and stone for the entire day!
Jennifer A.
My favourite hairspray for a stong hold. Everytime I use my curling iron, this is my go to hairspray. Its affordable and I actually like the smell haha.
Zunaira S.
So I got this product when a friend suggested using it for wedding season! I've got to say I love it! It gives a nice hold on braids, curls and updos without looking fake and shiny. I personally don't like the smell but apart from that it's amazing. This pic is one where I did my younger sisters hair. I used this product and the updo stayed up all night despite running and jumping around she did!
Christina  P.
Spring, TX
I have tried tons of hair products and am very picky.. this one meets the grade! Most hair sprays either don't hold like they claim they will or they leave tons of build up in your hair. You won't have those problems with this product. This is a hairspray you can trust to get the job done minus having to worry about product buildup. I have thick curly hair and I highly recommend this product!
Jenny W.
Great Falls, VA
I like this hairspray because it has good holding power, but it doesn't make my hair sticky, crunchy or stiff.
Shelly C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I received a Schwarzkopf product in one of my previous voxboxes and had won the Schwarzkopf brand challenge. For winning, I had received 9 different Schwarzkopf Osis+products including the Osis+ Freeze Finish Strong Hairspray. I really like the Schwarzkopf Osis+products because they work really well, but still give your hair flexibility and allow movement. I hate when products leave my hair feeling really stiff.
Samantha M.
Nice hold for an everyday style. Great smell, not too overpowering. I just started using Schwartzkopf when my distributer gave me some samples & now I mix it in with my back bar & retail. My clients seem to be liking it too.
Kaitlynn E.
Glen Burnie, MD
This is really great for finishing off your style. I can use it right after I curl my hair to hold everything in place, but still have some flexibility. Nice.

back