Hair CareHair Styling ProductsOsis+
Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g

OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g

by Osis+

OSiS+ Dust it is a mattifying volume powder for strong control and separation. The lightweight powder provides long-lasting hold and strong texture for 24 hours of volume.

Does this work as a dry shampoo as well?? Also does it leave a powdery residue? My hair is black and I don’t like when products do that
What exactly does this help with in terms of your hair/scalp? [user:hanaahany_] [user:livirayne] [user:penny_warf]
Does this really work for adding volume? I struggle to find products that help with my fine, straight hair.
Start your review of OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g!
Elena U.
Anaheim, CA
OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g uploaded by Elena U.
OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g When I apply the powder, I can feel the hair at the roots rise and become drier and stiffer. The powder turns into a powdery paste, it is difficult to describe this texture, it keeps the hair up, but at the same time slightly tangles the hair at the roots. The hair at the roots shines, the powder does not matte tightly.
Samantha G.
I received this in my Spring Fever VoxBox and I wasn't quite sure how to use it when I first got it. I've never used a powder product like this before so I actually went online and looked at tips from other Influensters. I'm glad I did, I can only imagine what a mess my hair would have been if I hadn't. This product is actually perfect for my hair, because my hair's kind of thin right now. This adds volume really easily. Just sprinkle it in, or rub it on your fingertips and put it on your hair. I love the fact that I can put it on my hair when it's dry. That's my favorite thing about this product. It's not just for volume though. It's good for adding texture, control and helping with other styles. The only downside is it did make my hair feel a little weird, kind of powdery or stiff. But it is a mattifying powder after all, and I may still be using too much.
Mariia D.
East Hanover, NJ
OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g uploaded by Mariia D.
The powder is cool, it holds my hair for three days, but on the third day it's all the same to my head. A little bit of powder immediately adds volume and matte finish. I am very happy! It was recommended to me by my hairdresser, along with paste and super-dry varnish from Osis (I have a short haircut). All the products are great for me. Powder is great, it holds my hair for three days, but on the third day it doesn't matter. A little bit of powder immediately adds volume and matte finish. I am very happy! It was recommended to me by my hairdresser, along with paste and super dry varnish from Osis. I liked all the products.
Billie K.
Rochester Hls, MI
This is a great product for volumizing flat hair and for adding instant texture for different hair styles. I was very impressed at how quickly the powder worked and how many different ways I was able to style my hair. I rate this product a B because it can leave a weird powder film on your hands that you have to scrub to get off.
Gabriela O.
Justice, IL
Purchased at: ULTA
I really like this volumizing powder to make my hair looked teased without having to back comb it. It adds a lot of volume, so if you have fine hair you will like this. It also lasts a long time and you only need a small amount.
Jason T.
Wesley Chapel, FL
Purchased at: Amazon
I am actually a cosmetologist and I do hair for a living, so with that being said, I love Oasis+ hair products. They are very vibrant and stand out. Some clients even bring it in themselves and ask for it. Whether it be the dive before care or after care it always works. It tends to last long and it never damages my hair. In fact it actually hydrates it and makes it look like I have just came from the salon. I would highly recommend this line to anyone who's looking for an affordable new look without breaking the bank.
Juliauna W.
Louisville, KY
OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g uploaded by Juliauna W.
I love this product! It always gives my hair such volume! It’s easy to use and last a long time because a little goes a long way! OSiS+ Dust It Mattifying Powder 10 g
Raquel G.
Spring, TX
My favorite volume product for hair! It’s hard for someone like me with a ton of hair to get volume at the top, but this works wonders.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Love this product to achieve volume in my fine hair. It's a little on the pricier side and I find that certain dry shampoo sprays give me the same effect for cheaper. I would recommend it if you're against dry shampoo
Anne P.
When I first got my VoxBox, I was a little skeptical about this stuff, because I opened the bottle and immediately thought that it looked just like baby powder. However, when I actually started using it, I noticed that it did a really good job of mattifying my hair, while also adding volume. My hair doesn't hold teasing very well since it is thick and naturally kind of slick, not able to hold any sort of volume (if you're Asian, I think you know what I'm talking about). I was pleasantly surprised that this worked so well. My only problem with this product is that since it is a white powder, if I accidentally get too much on one section of hair, it is quite visible since my hair is black. Other than that though, I quite like it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sonya R.
Orange County
il y a 2 ans
Paulina L. il y a 10 mois
It gives you volume for all day