Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder

by Osis+

Light Control Dust It mattifying powder 2 create + lightweight powder to texturize + soft matt effect + light control & separation + long lasting hold + natural feel. .

I love this product. gives my hair great texture and volume. but only sprinkle a little bit at a time, as it does make your hair (roots) feel sticky.
Will this product really give me instant volume?
Who else received this in a Voxbox?
Start your review of Osis+ Dust It Mattifying Powder!
Camarillo, CA
I received the "Osis+ Dust it" from influenster complimentary for testing purpose. This product came in my spring VoxBox. I am so excited to have discovered the "Osis+ Dust it" it's a hair volumizer. The company's description, OSiS+ Dust It is a multi purpose mattifying powder that adds incredible root lift, texture and control. Perfect for creating thicker, fuller-looking hair. OK so first, must tell you that I do have light blonde, very thin, fine & oily hair. Always with my hair, I have had to use a root lift to get any kind of body or volume. Most root lifts either don't really work, or they would make my hair frizzy, by running down from my roots into the rest of my hair,spreading out the cuticle at the ends of my hair and making my hair frizzy and dry looking. So my choice has been either forgo the the root lift, and have flat limp hair or use a root lift and have full frizzy hair, full frizzy hair was to me, better than the flat hair. So here's the reason for my excitement, "Dust it" is a root lifting powered, not a spray or a liquid, so no running down into the rest of my hair frizzing it out! I Just add a little of this powder into the root of my hair and volume without frizz! Plus, the powder absorbs some of the oiliness at my roots, and my hair stays fresh a few days longer. I don't have to wash my hair every day. I can now even now condition my hair, not having to fear weighing it down.. I love this product! would recommend it to anyone with fine limp hair, who wants fuller looking hair. But there may be some negatives : 1. Your hair will feel a little stiff, and some may not like the way their hair feels. 2. If you use to much it's hard to get the product out of your hair. 3 .Darker hair, if to much is used, may look gray. Read more at http://4beautifulskin.Blogspot.com/2013/05/schwarzkopf-professional-osis-dust-it.html#hxOmirTsykygPowK.99
San Francisco, CA
I was pretty skeptical of the powder at first because I thought to myself "what's this powder going to even do to my hair?" I've used a lot of products in my life time to find the perfect 'voluminous' look without using a bunch of products that could kill my hair. The Osis+ Dust powder was my solution when I got the product in last months VoxBox. I tried it out and fell in love with it! Since applying the product direction on my hair made it too stiff, I ended up finding that rubbing the product in my hand and then running them through my hair gave my hair some nice volume to it! The product leaves a soft matte feel to it without all the stick residue that you get from the other products that I've used before. Definitely recommended!
Basalt , CO
The BEST texture powder I have owned. And will be the only type I purchase from here on out. It lasts forever, and keeps my stubborn hair in place! I HIGHLY recommend!
I received this product in my Spring Fever Vox. I like the idea but my hair is too long to make it work correctly. I used it on my boys and it works great for them. It lift your hair like magic. I do notice it has a sticky feeling when you apply it on your hair which is something different from any product I've used. I recommend this product for people with short hair because long hair weights the volume down. This is a great way to get volume without teasing your hair.
This is the best hair powder I've ever used. It will last long enough and it gives super amount of volume! And my thin fine hair looks like "normal" people's hair :D
Springfield, IL
This is a wonderful product for so many things...to add body and volume, to add texture to the hair, or to add some illusion of fullness. I use this product on almost every up-do that I style, as well as on some weekly shampoo sets, and every day styling. It's a small bottle, but a little goes a long way with Dust It. The only downfall I've heard from people is from "user error"...usually when they have overused the product.
Santa Monica, CA
This stuff is amazing, bought it from my stylist and love it. Keeps my hair in place and makes it so I can style it however I want, gives it volume, makes it look great and takes away excess oil and shine. A teeny tiny bit goes a LOOONG way so the amount is plenty and lasts a good while. I need this stuff in my life, so much better than having crunchy hairspray holding your bangs together or giving you volume at the top.
Hampton, VA
While the thought of this is neat. I can't use this in my hair. I have extensions or braids in my hair. This stuff is on the messy side as well. I will not get any use out of this product. People have to remember not everyone has the same hair type and we are of all different nationality's. What may work for some may not work for others. This did not work for me and maybe one of the other things may have.
Mobile, AL
I use this before I tease and it's great for thin, limp hair. You can definitely feel the texture at the roots so if you plan to have someone run their fingers through your hair you may not like this. You can't see the texture, but it's there. Also great for just everyday. You can fluff up your hair anytime of the day to reactivate throughout the day.
I purchased this product from a stylist after she used it on my hair for an up-do at a wedding. I've used it ever since. It's a small bottle, but it's lasted. You only need a small amount to get the volume you desire. I love the volume it gives my thin hair. I'll definitely purchase this item again and again because of it's proven effectiveness.