BY SCHWARZKOPF #90 in Pomades & Waxes

Buy Schwarzkopf Professional Styling Products - Osis + Wax It Shine Wax 50ml/1.7oz see more...

Michelle H.
Maspeth, NY
This is an amazing product. This wax is so amazing at keeping your hair in place. It's smells amazing and it's a great product. It doesn't leave behind any weird residue and it definitely Is worth the price- I would definitely buy again. I used this product for when I have my hair in a bun or pulled in a ponytail and it definitely helps to keep flyaways in place which I love.
Sarah M.
This works good for short guys haircuts...it's kind of on the greasy side so just apply sparingly to ends of hair.
Michelle D.
This amazing product smells amazing and holds my thick hair effortlessly! Highly recommend!
Erin A.
Hitchcock, TX
Very good for pixie cuts, long lasting. Leaves hair soft and touchable. Doesn't flake. Not greasy at all. Keeps hair in place. Pleasant scent. Good for slicking back baby hairs. Good for colored hair
Kaity M.
Towanda, PA
I absolutely love osis! Any of their products, I have tried them and they work amazing!
Jason K.
Eugene, OR
Easy, no fuss.
Pleasant aroma.
Convenient canister.
Found it at my local supply shop.

Sasha P.
Truckee, CA
I don't use often wax, the effect which I got using this product, 100% satisfied me. I was doing curls, it turned out exactly as I imagined :)
Savanna M.
Camano Island, WA
Loved this product when I had my hair cut into a fohawk. It gave my hair good hold, product was easy to work with and it shampooed out well. This product has a matte finish and leaves your hair looking natural and not glued, flaky, or crunchy.
tanya c.
Mt Sterling, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This wax is amazing I first was introduced to Schwarzkopf from influenster threw a free sample . And I fell in love since then I have tried many of there products all more and more promising. This product is awesome to help create those beautiful dues that my clients and family love if you want products with salon style and performance this brands for you . I love Schwarzkopf products thanks influenster for introducing me to this great brand.
Ady M.
San Benito, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love styling my hair inspired by the 1950's pinning curls, victory rolls, and these types of products are a big help to keep my styling in place without the hardening and creating dandruff on my hair, leaves it soft and manageable, love it!