BY SCHWARZKOPF

Lifting Volume CreamSmooth, instant light-weight volume with medium style control. Conditions and adds body, velvety feel and shine. Perfect for mechanical heat or natural drying. see more...

Vanessa P.
Vanessa P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Este producto de Schwarzkopf llamado Osis by Schwarzkopf Upload Volume Cream no me ha gustado mucho en lo absoluto en mi persona por que de por si ya tengo el cabello rizado y con bastante volumen. Creo que es innecesario para mi tipo de cabello, Pero lo recommendaría para cabellos con poco volumen y muy poca melena
Katherine B.
Katherine B.
Tall Timbers, MD
Amazing smell, easy to use. Very concentrated so you don't need a lot, lasts a long time. Nice hold, not sticky or drying. Very high quality compared to other brands. Does the job and makes y hair feel great. I would totally buy again!
Becky H.
Becky H.
Miamisburg, OH
For a polished look my hair do isn't complete without this cream. A tiny bit goes a long way in styling my hair and keeping my hair under control. Product lasts a long time.
Jenni M.
Jenni M.
Lake Worth, FL
My hair is so flat ive tried everything shampoos hair products everything an this is therl first thing i can actually tell made a difference💙
Zilola N.
Zilola N.
Brooklyn, NY
I love it and it take care of to my hair. When I use Schwarzkopf Upload Volume Cream to my hair I look pretty cool
Cheron L.
Cheron L.
Ringgold, GA
I love the volume my hair gets when I use the upload volume cream!!! I use this almost daily on my hair!
Valeria G.
Valeria G.
Sin duda es muy bueno me gusto y lo seguiore comprando he notado ultimamento cambios muy buenos !!
Namrata S.
Namrata S.
Naperville, IL
A bit sticky but overall gives volume to my very straight very thin hair. The hold unfortunately only lasts for about a half day, but I am very active and live in a very windy area.
Krista K.
Krista K.
Clio, MI
Love this!! Really gives you great volume that last all day, I always use whenever I'm going out and want tons of volume
Pricilla C.
Pricilla C.
La Place, LA
I really love this cream. the smell is very good, and it really control the volume.