BY SCHWARZKOPF

Extreme hold mousse to grip your style Long lasting hold for uncompromising strong style control. Gives hair natural shine, anti-static effect and easy to brush or wash out. see more...

Lydia A.
Lydia A.
Port Reading, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you want your hair to hold all day, Osis + by Schwarzkopf grip is the product for you. i needed a hair product to keep my hairstyle all day long for my friend's wedding in Savannah. despite the humidity and the Heat this product help my hairstyle all day long from the mass all the way to the reception and to be honest even the next morning when I woke up. it reminded me of the hair products that are used in the eighties when I was a teenager it didn't budge.
Susannah C.
Susannah C.
N Hollywood, CA
This is one of my all-time favorite volumizing products. It's a great value and seriously does the trick! It definitely creates some texture in the hair and it dries it out just enough to get some great volume and styling hold. I've used this for years on myself and on my salon clients. Definitely recommend for fine-haired ladies!
Amanda S.
Amanda S.
Columbia Falls, MT
I love love love this! I also use the osis magic and I love the two paired together even more! My stylist introduced me to the osis magic and I was blown away by how silky it left my hair. And this spray holds my curls nicely ♡
Ginger A.
Ginger A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this stuff! especially in the winter! my husband loves it too. it's not greasy, it absorbs well, just an amazing product.
Cyndie B.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
Appreciate the hold of this product. Long lasting and gives my hair a fuller feel and look. Smells great
Jen E.
Jen E.
Bay City, MI
Isis is pretty nice stuff I don't use it very often but it's ok smells good nice hold in fine hair
Hayley M.
Hayley M.
My daughter and I love OSiS+ by Schwarzkopf Grip! My daughter is a competitive gymnast and we use this product for every competition that she goes to. It is perfect for creating a strong. beautiful hold to keep her hair perfectly held and out of her face. It also stays strong throughout all of the flips, jumps, and tumbles that she does as well as stays put for hours. We love it and will continue to use it!
Bridgette H.
Bridgette H.
Blue Earth, MN
Hold nice and I love it that I don't have to spray that much on my hair. and it doesn't leave a white looking stuff on your hair.
Holly P.
Holly P.
Pensacola, FL
This stuff works wonders. My daughter has horrible dry hair a d we put this in it and by the next day is so silky and smooth.
Francesca  R.
Francesca R.
Ellwood City, PA
The moose is great for scrunching hair. It holds curl very well. However, it is a bit sticky, which i do not like.