BY OSHADHI

Oshadhi - Professional Aromatherapy Rose Geranium Organic Essential Oil - 5 ml. Oshadhi Rose Geranium Pelargonium roseum Organic Essential Oil is a therapeutic quality aromatherapy essential oil steam distilled using traditional methods from Morocco obtained from the leaves of the tree. Geranium i see more...

Autumn H.
Washington, PA
Any essential is good but this is probably my fav one. It is very long lasting and effective. The packaging is really cute to. I mean I think that it is a good value. I mean I don't know if I would try it again because therefore so many oils to try.
Brittany P.
Mandeville, LA
I really love this oil because it has a lot of medical usage for example when you may be sore you just rub some of it and it's very calming for when you're stressed.
elisett r.
Delightful smell.great oil .long lasting. Great to relax use on creams, diffusers,anything you want to add this great scent to.
Jacqueline R.
Fullerton, CA
Love this oil. It smells great and actually helps you relax and just de-stresses you w the scent
Summer L.
Tomball, TX
It smells really good and it's relaxing (two in one)!!!! I love it because it's not overpowering
Syra K.
Heard so many good things about this and am excited to try it myself! Looks awesome!
Jazmine H.
Heard a lot. Can't wait to try this myself. It looks very useful. And easy to use
Shailah C.
Fort Irwin, CALIFORNIA
Would anyone recommend this?
Hila B.
How does this smell and what is it good for?
Jessica V.
I have never used essentiall oils before and I'm very interested in them. This caught my attention BC of the rose in it!
Jennifer H.
Salisbury, MD
How could I use this oil?
Jessica V.