BY OSHADHI

Oshadhi - Professional Aromatherapy Lemongrass Extra Organic Essential Oil - 10 ml. Oshadhi Lemongrass Cympobogon flexuosus Extra Organic Essential Oil is a. see more...

Merceades S.
I use essential oils a lot, they are so great for healing, calming and have many other beauty benefits. Lemon grass I use in my shampoo and in my laundry detergent. This not only cleans my hair like no other but keeps frizz at bay and keeps my laundry static free and smelling delightful!
Elizabeth C.
Fort worth, Tx
I use essential oils all the time lemon grass has a very pleasant smell and this brands quality is pretty amazing. U can use it in a diffuser just to make your home smell nice in a base oil as a personal fragrance in your laundry all the above
Hailey S.
Traverse City, MI
Lemongrass is one of my favorite essential oils. the smell is amazing, and the healing properties are out of this world. lemongrass is the answer to many problems!!!
Brooklyn B.
It is so amazing and organic!! Which is a major bonus. It smells amazing and not oily at all.